*closed* PC Some q8s/q7 and prenerfs

• Wenslauss' 1a-ish, maybe more with interest.

Kepkhet, Stonereaper, Milthuran, depends on which version you have. For the usual, 1-2a/ea. For the rarer, well, depends on interest, but I'd seek at least double. Only Kepkhet's and Stonereaper have been proven to have 3 versions so far, but Milthuran's could as well. I'd be interested in checking yours out to see what's what, or if you have any other not-so-obvious ones you'd like checked.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• All of your items have big value and make sure to not sell them via private offers but make similar thread in selling section and wait for offers couple weeks at least. Hope some one will give you more details

• Unholy is the main expert on prenerf greens but if you need another opinion I agree with him : Kepkhet and Wenslauss are common and in the 1a range. Milthuran and Stonereaper are a bit rarer but still nothing exceptional. You should definitively check if you have other prenerf greens (the current prenerf green list isn't exhaustive and new one are found form time to time).

For the other items :

- Spiked axe Q8, not the best mod on core skin I think those are in the 5/8a range.

- Celestial shield is not that great, non max and mismatching mods 1/2a maybe.

- Hand axe is a fun one. 15% while hexed is cute (the max would be 20% while hexed). I'm interested in it so I won't price check it.

- Q7 spatha all the Q7 max are very valuable even if they aren't max mod. Wait for more opinion on this one.

- Magmas shield and Q8 wand, also valuable items, wait for more opinion on those.

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• Deathtrump September 16, 2021 at 2:38 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Some q8s/q7 and prenerfs” to “*closed* PC Some q8s/q7 and prenerfs”.
  • cosyfiep September 16, 2021 at 10:39 PM

Closed the thread.