PC on OS Accursed Icon

• Hey guys, too lazy to post ss -

Q11, +10al vs slash, HSR all 10%

I imagine being 2 perfect mods it'll be worth something, especially since curse is a common necro build type.

I would value it at around at the very least 50e on the basis that as I myself run a Promise caller and frequently get hit by melee, plus the HSR works for AP and EVAS in the case of hex removal or non-kill.

But I'm open to other opinions :)

Cheers!

• In generell armor mods on focus are "useless". When u want to defend have a defense set ( shield πŸ›‘ and weapon βš” with a +5ar or +30hp mod) and when u want to cast you switch to a 40/40set (or 20/20 if none anttribute skills) only other really played option is a high energy set Wich would be +15energy-1regen mod with a 20%er or maybe 10%er or 30hp. Note that a high energy set allrdy is a rather rare used version and value of those are significantly lower(also the 10/10 offhand and wands) even tho it's a real playable set for some build, situations and PvP.

So now back to your focus. It's q11, it has an armor mod and is a basic skin. Wich leads for me to only 1 conclusion - - > merch.

Feel free to wait for more opinions ofc :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• In generell armor mods on focus are "useless". When u want to defend have a defense set ( shield πŸ›‘ and weapon βš” with a +5ar or +30hp mod) and when u want to cast you switch to a 40/40set (or 20/20 if none anttribute skills) only other really played option is a high energy set Wich would be +15energy-1regen mod with a 20%er or maybe 10%er or 30hp. Note that a high energy set allrdy is a rather rare used version and value of those are significantly lower(also the 10/10 offhand and wands) even tho it's a real playable set for some build, situations and PvP.

So now back to your focus. It's q11, it has an armor mod and is a basic skin. Wich leads for me to only 1 conclusion - - > merch.

Feel free to wait for more opinions ofc :)

Well, the req doesn't really mean anything, we all know it but pretend its important. Who buys a BDS q9 and then only uses 9 in that attribute? lol NOBODY.

As for having a defensive set, ST renders it pointless in all but a few parts of the game. And even in most of those small cases, kiting is better than having a shield. On top of that, heroteam builds also run defensive options on top of ST, n/mo prot for example, so again, defensive sets don't make a difference. Solo farmers might need em, but nobody else does.

And yeah, high energy sets are generally pointless too because the majority of players run BiP meta.

And the suggestion to run a 40/40 ummm have you seen a necro AP build before? Theres generally only 2 curses as a standard, so 40/40 is absolutely pointless. 20/20 is an option, but having compressed mods into one item is pretty ideal for a lot of players.

• There's no market for it - merch to 5e is the range.

It might have its uses or not - the market value is this.

Os caster items are 95% collectors desires - and they want 20/20 or at least 20/10. Ofc that foc is pretty damn rare - were anyone looking for those stats specifically - but no one is. For usage as mr clean pointed the go to option is a 40/40, 20/20, defensive set maybe a high ene set. You are arguing that you don't need a defensive set and hence yours would be useful. But you miss the point that your argument invalidates the armor mod as useful as well. So what you are left with is a 10% hsr mod for use on a core skin item at high req.

If you personally value it 50e - fair enough. You can put it for sale for that price. But we are trying to give you a value you can sell it for - be it justified or not from a rarity/usefulness perspective or not.

You might also want to read the xunlai rules on bumping (before you quote and reply to my post)...

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• I mean if u know more then all other about the game and allrdy are sure about the price why make a PC thread here to ask for opinions :/

To the q9 BDS topic maybe a small excurse to the real GW world of kamadan Kamadan Real time:

Iori Zhai 21 hours ago wtt bds q10 dom or prot +10a(me)

note that he pays 10a wich is more then some other BDS it self on top to "upgrade from q10 to q9" . Also note that this is a chinese Trader ( champs sharmi ) that will only do that trade to then squeze even more profit out of it.

Praise The Merciful 3 days ago wts q10 dom BDS 14a

BDS q9s DOM go for 50a+ so u can get 3 or more q10+ DOM BDS for 1 q9 DOM bds. meanwhile u are here and say req does'nt matter :blush:

Well, the req doesn't really mean anything, we all know it ....

i wish u a good luck on sale of that item. Montrell is a slashing collector maybe that also will help. but as i see my help is not needed here i will fly away *woosh woosh* :angel:

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• came here to see this. Pure gold!

Back to the topic: it's merch. Believe it or not.

• bsoltan October 11, 2021 at 10:51 PM

Closed the thread.