Q3 Gold Max Dmg Scythe

• Hey Guys 🙋🏽‍♂️

I just started Farming Methanis in hope for the perfect q3 scythe in Gold

After lots of runs i realized how hard this will become...

Does anyone have ever seen a pefect q3 scythe ?

And what would be the price for such a beauty ?

For only req 3 the damage is insane in my opinion...

Where would you use a q3 scythe?

Lemme know...excited to hear from you ! :)

• I think q3 gold in general are just ultra rare man, did quite a bit of nm in zen daijun i never dropped one in xxx runs

Maybe you can have more luck 🤞 as scythe will be inscr you dont have to worry about the mods :p only dmg

Even q4 are pretty rare i feel like. About the price no idea but people here would surely be intrested in buying such an item.

• q3 gold can only drop from lvl 12 mobs - so I'm not entirely sure there is one that can drop a scythe and no - I haven't seen one. The only regular mobs in nf at lvl 12 are skree talon, grub lance, preying lance, sunspear ghost and mandragor imp iirc - and neither of them is dervish. On top of that a hand full of bosses of which most are monks for some reason. So if from any lvl 12 mob you get a purple or gold scythe as drop a max q3 one is possible but insanely rare from that mob - but until you get one I'd be very doubtful if it even is possible. Best of luck and looking forward to hearing from your advances :)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• im wasted 1 year+ on trying q3para gear/sycthe and only drop 1 q6 gold spear and 2 or 3 scythes(drop a nice blue collection at least :p)

I just wanted to highlight the rarity of this, but not only on req 3, personal drop much more gold tactic shields than q3-q8 gold spears scythes farming nightfall, and my priority was that foes profesions :p

I would be happy to show you all my favorite sites, and even do some favor boss run, I would have to do a count of all the missions i have to increase foes number

edit: '' than q3-q8'' hope q3-q8, only drop q4-q8 xd

Edited once, last by Fenrir el Gris (September 30, 2021 at 7:13 PM).

• i remember dropping a q3 BO-Staff in Gold during feather Farm in Jaya...

Insane that i just merched it... i had no idea These days...

I think q3 gold in general are just ultra rare man, did quite a bit of nm in zen daijun i never dropped one in xxx runs

Maybe you can have more luck 🤞 as scythe will be inscr you dont have to worry about the mods :p only dmg

Even q4 are pretty rare i feel like. About the price no idea but people here would surely be intrested in buying such an item.

• q3 gold can only drop from lvl 12 mobs - so I'm not entirely sure there is one that can drop a scythe and no - I haven't seen one. The only regular mobs in nf at lvl 12 are skree talon, grub lance, preying lance, sunspear ghost and mandragor imp iirc - and neither of them is dervish. On top of that a hand full of bosses of which most are monks for some reason. So if from any lvl 12 mob you get a purple or gold scythe as drop a max q3 one is possible but insanely rare from that mob - but until you get one I'd be very doubtful if it even is possible. Best of luck and looking forward to hearing from your advances :)

that is very interesting...there are several skales lvl 12 in Methani...

Would you recommend another place for farming this scythe ?

And im still interested in the Use of this beauty...

I also dropped two q0 scythes (one duskblade 8-17 dmg purple 😍), so the effort is not that senceless even if the perfect q3 Gold scythe doesnt exist....

• im wasted 1 year+ on trying q3para gear/sycthe and only drop 1 q6 gold spear and 2 or 3 scythes(drop a nice blue collection at least :p)

I just wanted to highlight the rarity of this, but not only on req 3, personal drop much more gold tactic shields than q3-q8 gold spears scythes farming nightfall, and my priority was that foes profesions :p

I would be happy to show you all my favorite sites, and even do some favor boss run, I would have to do a count of all the missions i have to increase foes number

edit: '' than q3-q8'' hope q3-q8, only drop q4-q8 xd

1 year ?! Only 1 q6 gold spear ??

The f*** did you sell this spear for ?

Ohhg would you mind telling me some missions to add foes in these level ranges? Im very new to the game...

Just earned my 1 year bday present last days🙌🏽🙌🏽

• I've been collecting Q3 gold for a couple years now and I have only seen 1 inscribable :

Dropped by @Red Fireball in Mehtani Keys from an Imp I think?

Like Fenrir I have spent sometime trying to farm more with 0 results and cant offer any better advise than has been said already. Might have to settle for a purple I'm afraid.

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• what an incredible beauty !

sadly a Hammer....

okey seems like the veterans are all on the same opinion... so i might settle for a purple yeah....

I've been collecting Q3 gold for a couple years now and I have only seen 1 inscribable :

Dropped by @Red Fireball in Mehtani Keys from an Imp I think?

Like Fenrir I have spent sometime trying to farm more with 0 results and cant offer any better advise than has been said already. Might have to settle for a purple I'm afraid.

• that is very interesting...there are several skales lvl 12 in Methani...

Would you recommend another place for farming this scythe ?

And im still interested in the Use of this beauty...

I also dropped two q0 scythes (one duskblade 8-17 dmg purple 😍), so the effort is not that senceless even if the perfect q3 Gold scythe doesnt exist....

There is no lvl 12 skale anywhere in the game ;) (unless I missed one - but definitely not in mehtani under regular circumstances - would be great if there is a quest or something that generated some lvl 12 - if that is the case - let me know!) you REALLY need a lvl 12 - not 13 (won´t drop q3) not lvl 11 (won´t drop gold)...

that purp scythe is quite a drop already!

Don´t give up that easily! But even if it were a possible drop - expect to be farming for a year 24/7 to get one (just so you wouldn´t be disappointed if it took so long)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• There is no lvl 12 skale anywhere in the game ;) (unless I missed one - but definitely not in mehtani under regular circumstances - would be great if there is a quest or something that generated some lvl 12 - if that is the case - let me know!) you REALLY need a lvl 12 - not 13 (won´t drop q3) not lvl 11 (won´t drop gold)...

that purp scythe is quite a drop already!

Don´t give up that easily! But even if it were a possible drop - expect to be farming for a year 24/7 to get one (just so you wouldn´t be disappointed if it took so long)

my bad !

I ran methani few minutes Ago and no skale lvl12 😅

Oh no i wount give up. Will do my best to find This scythe. If you have any recommendations for the best Place to farm it pls tell me !

Til that ill stay in Methani :)

Even excited to maybe find some low req Max shields there or other non-caster weapons...

Got some cool insc q0 shields already 😄