Closed Pre nerf Green?

• yep it's prenerf, for future reference you can check Unholy's thread : Greens

As far as i know this one is neither super rare nor super common, so the usual range will be 30e-2a depending on collector interest. But wait for Unholy opinion he is the main prenerf green expert nowadays.

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• Yeah it's pre. The fans had a smaller window to drop than most other greens because they were added a couple months after the release of Factions. That said, most of the forgotten fans are a byproduct of totem axe farming, which was relatively popular. The wind riders that drop them are more plentiful and easier kills than the barbed grawls that drop frozen fans (they also seem to drop the forgottens more often than the frozens drop).

I'd place Forgottens above some other more common ones (tombs staves, kepkhets, etc), but not nearly as high as a frozen. You'll have some interest if you want to sell it. Also if you have some others you're unsure of please reach out. Thanks!

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Six October 8, 2021 at 9:48 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Pre nerf Green?” to “Closed Pre nerf Green?”.
  • cosyfiep October 10, 2021 at 3:48 AM

Closed the thread.