What do you look for in Zaishen chests?

• Pretty much just the title. I came back to the game and had some keys laying around and traded some ectos for some, because why not. So - what do you people even look for out of them?

Came across the a 3-4 year old thread about it but want to know if it has changed at all. I've added a quote that I saw on the thread so just curious if there is anything else to look for.

Thanks in advance.

• The question is not really what else is to look for after 4 years. It's what still is wanted.

I would say even q9 draconic aegis, shinobi and katanas are rather hard sales and u will sit longer on kama selling them then most people would be willing to do nowadays.

I can only add everlasting Rollerbeetle, Candy corn and juletide tonic. These still worth a bit.

Normal green (monthly) tonics are nearly all worthless or like 1-5e each.

Also note most celestial compass are merch or like 1-5e in non q9 except DOM and Heal mostly.

So I can't really add things but rather subtract all stated weps accept crystal, volti, eblade, obsi

All others names here are hard sales even on q9. And on q10 + save merched. Literally no one will buy a Q10 inscr fellblade, katanas or anything like that for a price that is worth searching for a buyer. (if even to find one)

So yeah z chest is just a title u can buy just as the party or sweet title nowadays basicly. Only money to burn no money to make. My opinion. Let's see what others think 🤔

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire