• For the 1 offs. It hurts the value more then a women can hurt a man's heart.

Those πŸ’” still receive some love from people like Agent Chevy

Depending wich mod it has more or less value. While +5en beeing the best one to get.

Seen selling some for like 10e-100e depending on mods and skins

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• The rumor is correct. I am the founder of the largest q8 15-21 club known to the public with over 100 members. The members of all rarities that consist of both Inscripted and Oldschool, gather on a regular basis and talk about their journeys of where they were dropped, if their origin was from a chest or an enemy foe they escaped from, how some of them were immediately loved, put into a storage and left alone for awhile or even threatened to be sold to a merchant before they were saved.

:D

Chevy

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• bsoltan November 24, 2021 at 1:12 PM

Closed the thread.