Firebrand solo farm vid

• Sup guys! I made a vid about Firebrand. Nice skin, high price, rare as hell, but hard work always pays off. In this case too! Good luck :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Peter doing God's work again. I feel the pain just seeing the video, I truly feel it. Thank you very much, this shows pretty well how fucked is the drop of WiK weapons.

One thing though to increase the drop ratio, open as many sessions/accounts with the multilauncher and leave the characters afk while farming those enemies at the gate.

• Peter doing God's work again. I feel the pain just seeing the video, I truly feel it. Thank you very much, this shows pretty well how fucked is the drop of WiK weapons.

One thing though to increase the drop ratio, open as many sessions/accounts with the multilauncher and leave the characters afk while farming those enemies at the gate.

I've also thought about that, but changed my mind meanwhile. Felt like doing it with only 1 acc was a more legit way. :)

• Yoo Peter great vid again.

And funny thing u dropped a green in run 1337 , maybe it's a secret Easter egg you found out??!! :/ ^^

Thanks for sharing and guys don't forget to like and subscribe! 8o

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

Sorry for my late intervention.

I am trying this farm, at the moment with a lot of bad luck I must say, and I was curious about this statement.

Does the fact that there are more players in the same instance increase the drops?

I thought the drops were a fixed number regardless of the number

• Not sure how to read this. If you are alone killing the same amount of enemys gives less drops than a full party of real pll?

Great video and research data, Thank you.

When you are fighting an enemy, the drop of the item is assigned randomly to the people fighting him. If there is only 1 person killing the foe, there's only 1 chance that the item is assigned to someone. If there are 8 people killing it, the item can be assigned to one person of the 8 of your group, so more chances/probability to obtain it from someone in your party, like the lottery in real life.

• When you are fighting an enemy, the drop of the item is assigned randomly to the people fighting him. If there is only 1 person killing the foe, there's only 1 chance that the item is assigned to someone. If there are 8 people killing it, the item can be assigned to one person of the 8 of your group, so more chances/probability to obtain it from someone in your party, like the lottery in real life.

this is absolutely correct in means of how to read the above - whilst it is absolutely incorrect as to how the game works.

• People who were advanced solo farmers and who were earning vastly more money through solo farming than through playing the game normally will see the full effect of loot scaling. They will earn less gold and common loot from solo farming than they did in the past. The loot scaling for gold and common loot is not linear with the number of players in the party, and it includes an element of randomness, so while the difference is not easy to quantify, it is by no means a factor of eight. Advanced solo farmers may now earn about twice as much gold and common loot from farming solo as they would if they farmed in a party. While gold and common loot are thus reduced for these players by loot scaling, certain other types of loot are completely unaffected. For example, Skill Tomes are completely unaffected by loot scaling, so they still drop eight times as frequently for solo farmers than they do for people who play in parties. Thus, advanced solo farmers will find that certain types of farming are still extremely productive for them, but they may have to change what and where they farm if they want to earn as much money as they did before.

And this:

The following are exempt from loot scaling:

so basically a player running in a party of 8 will recieve on average 1/8 of the number of gold items from a given number of foes, or 1/4 of the number of white items from a given number of foes. The question of drops over time is again something different as to the killrate.

Then the killrate and other effects reduce the number of drops for excessive farmers whereas the exact mechanics are not known for sure. Means the above given numbers only apply for same kill rates, map entry repetitions and so on.

On your original quote the effect of soloing or palying with henchmen is mixed: henchmen count like regular players concerning drops: they can receive the drop at a chance of 1/8 (given a party of eight) whilst the drop will then not be shown on floor since they couldn't pick it up. Also they recieve their share of gold coins picked up. That means the individual player has the same chance to recieve an item no matter if the other 7 characters in his group are players or henchmen, whilst overall the chance that a given item is assigne to a player will be lower whilst henchmen are present. For the example of a firebrand or a green mini - the chance that it is dropped and assigned to a player is identical weather you go alone in your party or you have a full party of players or you bring henchmen and flag them out of compass range.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

Edited 2 times, last by Red Fireball (December 1, 2021 at 10:52 AM).

• I think (hope) what ostona means maybe is that when u farm a specific green item with 8 Players then the chance to drop one in generell is higher then when going Alone.

BUT now comes what red says. The really best would be to Form 8 different party's with 8 players and everyone farms solo. That would give the best efficiency for 8 players that wanna share profit or so.

But with 8 real players in one party u can have Fun builds and Fun ist the most valuable thing after love. So love the game and have fun ^^

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• I think (hope) what ostona means maybe is that when u farm a specific green item with 8 Players then the chance to drop one in generell is higher then when going Alone.

I read it the same way but exactly this statement is false. The chances are identical that the item drops for the party of 8 or the party of 1.

Display Spoiler

And I loved your poetic last paragraph :D very elaborate, profoundand cleverly argued!

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• It's not false bruff.

1 player 7hench join.

1. MR Clean

2. Thalkora

3. Odgen

4. GWEN

5. Norgu

6. Goren

7. Razah

8. Xandra

Then the item "drops" and gets assigned to thalkora. Henchman. So it dropped virtually and not physically.

1player + 7 more player joins.

1. Mr Clean

2. RED tower

3. Is actually

4. Wrong

5. With

6. His

7. Statement

8. Exclamation!

Now again this groups joins and the item drops. Get assigned to Player 4. Wrong. He's a real player so the item Physically dropped and can be picked up and traded. The profit can be shared between the 8 players. The item now really exists in the game. Unlike the thalkora "drop"

So the chance player 1 gets the item are the same as in hero way . But the chance in generell to have the item physically dropped is higher or not?! πŸ€” 😳 πŸ˜› πŸ˜… 🀣

• okay Isee some confusions...

Scenario 1: 1player 7 henchies

Scenario 2: 8players

Scenario 3: 1player no one else, no henchie, "solo"

Chance to get a green drop on the floor for the entireity of real players are equal in #2 and #3, whilst it is 1/8 of tht in #1. As a given player in those groups your chance of getting the greenie assigned to you are equal in #1 and #2, whilst the chance is 8times as high in #3.

So naturally you have the same profits if you run #1 or #2 - no matter if your party shares profits or not. In #3 the profit is 8* as high. Whereas we are talking profits per kills. Might be that a 8 player party kills faster than a single player *doh.

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

BUT now comes what red says. The really best would be to Form 8 different party's with 8 players and everyone farms solo. That would give the best efficiency for 8 players that wanna share profit or so.

But with 8 real players in one party u can have Fun builds and Fun ist the most valuable thing after love. So love the game and have fun ^^

So it mostly leads to this. I doubt that 8 people are 8 times faster on WIK or greeny farm. (when it's a solofarmable greeny. Some aren't solo able)

So the best team for green farm would look like this

1. Group - Mr. Clean - solo

2. Group - Red Tower - solo

3. Group - is

4. Group - da - solo

5. Group - squad - solo

6. Group - much - solo

7. Group - love - solo

8. Group - bruh <3 - solo