(Close pliz) PC OS Items

• Hey, any worth keeping or selling??

1) Plagueborn Focus r9 Soul Reaping armor +5 physic & 10% hrs - 248 gv

2) Archaic Axe r10 15^50 384 gv

3) Mix Staff q9 air with 20% hrs & 20% hc earth spells

4) Jewelled Chakram q12 ilusion 19% HC ilusion spells & +5 armor health above 50%

5) Double Gothic Axe r10 15% ench

6) Amber Staff req 12 Domi 20% & 10% HCT

7) Smiting Staff r10 smite with 20% HRS and 20% HCT divine favour spells (Ghostly skin i think)

Leave images below, thanks in advance!!

• personally I'd merch everything. The GDA and archaic might get you 1-2e but tough sales. The air earth staff might also get you few e - there are one or two collectors for mixed staves - however usually only multiprof skins.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Merch all, I agree :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Chesnagor December 12, 2021 at 4:56 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC OS Items” to “(Close pliz) PC OS Items”.
  • bsoltan December 12, 2021 at 6:12 PM

Closed the thread.