High values items as placeholders

• I'm looking for items to use as placeholders in high end trades.

I'm curious as to what you all consider as universally accepted items within a 250a-1000a price range.

Please state the item and the price range that most people would value the item at when used in a trade.

These should be items that most people would be willing to accept in a high end trade and not an extremely niche item.

"To be spoken well of in my line of work could be disastrous for my career." - The Ninth Gate.

• this thread can allrdy help a bit with showing some items in the 250a-1000a range :)

Guckst Du

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• there are no "stable"-priced weapons in the 250-1000a range

stable maybe a HoD sword is in the ~100-150a range

everything above is minis mostly and ultra rare tonics, as it allways has been afaik.

highend like high highend trades. happend with rare mini1+ rare mini 2 + rare mini3 for Ultra rare miniX ( panda+Ig + MkG = kanaxai )*

*just example to show may not add up to value

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• 250a is the most stable thing worth 250a you gona get. The reason minis ended up being used when 1750 became not enough is they are essentially as fungible as currency and more frequently traded than any specific high end weapon. As Clean says there is no consistent pricing of such high end items and even identical mods/mod order and reqs sold in the same time period could have big difference in price due to a more or less desired gold value (As Mr Clean knows all to well ;)). The HoD sword is somewhat of an exception but its not helpful in 1750+ trades when the common price is much less than 250a.

Kabong nicely points out the only real alternative to the age old "rare mini1+ rare mini 2 + rare mini3 for Ultra rare miniX" that I'm sure you are familiar with.

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters