CLOSED PC random items

• Hi all,

since I got some nice help last time, I wanted to check if any of those items could yield me some ectos :]

Maybe (4) as it has an X00g value?

Also I wanted to ask about some low req items.

I have to admit that the low req market is a mystery to me rn but I just kept some items I liked.

They might be merch food and I am chasing ghosts but I wanted to ask any of you first x).

Thank you very much <3

Edited once, last by luna (March 3, 2022 at 1:05 PM).

• You can merch all 4 first.

1) and 3) are single mod

2) is req 10 perfect base but people look for q9

Same for 4) but you could keep it on a hero too

You can check if 6-7 are max dmg for their req, maybe get a few ecto for it..

Same for the bronze scythe, if max dmg would get you some ectos

Merch the grim cesta.

The shield being imo the "most valuable item" you can try to put it on sell here, Dadan would probably buy it or if he doesn't i would bid on it it's cute 😁

Gl

• 1-7 merch:

1+3 singlemod,

2+4 perf mod but high req undesired skins

5+6+7+8 nonmax for req and that'd be the only point of value they could have

9 is a fun dualmod, dwarves is liked by most of the collectors of odd os stuff, with a healthmod kind of rare. Don't expect too much though - it won't surpass 50e likely, anything above 10e I'd consider a reasonable price.

EDIT:

concerning clearing the mystery of the low req market: check this thread - it lists the max recorded samage and armor for each req and weapon type. for using purposes (sc/pvp) especially shields in q3-5,7&8 (-2wE/45wE, -2wE/10vsDemon, -2wE/10vsUndead or Skele), daggers in q5 (15wE, 5e), scythes in q0, occasionally spears, swords, axes in q0-3 (15wE) are desired - mostly insc, in brackets the desired mods that are relevant for the os versions. also for using but also more collecting purpose are os one handed caster mod weps (sword/axe +5e), that are fun in any way (since damage dealt won't matter much in general pve it doesn't even have to be max for req, where it certainly helps raise the price). for collecting purposes: any max for req ones, esp also os with max inherents (15^50 and 5e most notably, but all are collectable). a special position takes q4 axes, since those are available at 7-19 in q4, which means they have higher low damage than max axes - they are particularly rare and more desired.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

Edited once, last by Red Fireball (March 3, 2022 at 10:39 AM).

• Thanks everyone for your help, clears out some questions for the next items :)

I'll give (2) & (4) to some heros, think about selling (9), and merch the rest.

Red Fireball:
    Thanks a lot for sharing some details on the low req market and linking the research thread on stat ranges.

This is exactly what I was looking for to get started.

• luna March 3, 2022 at 8:59 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC random items” to “CLOSED PC random items”.
  • bsoltan March 3, 2022 at 9:45 PM

Closed the thread.