most expensive known weapon/Shield?

• the most valueable is tough to tell... a definite candidate would be the q8 15^50 crystalline sword that was recently sold for something in the 5000a ballpark iirc. but there are on caster crysta out there and also os swamp clubs and some unconditionals that would be impossible to pc but would have potential to sell in similar or higher price range.

concerning gold value - highest seen on forums I think was something like 640g or was there a 720?! at least they are rather uncommon and the one known source for them is nf treasure chests in the realm of torment. the is a very limited set of others that are unknown where to get or if prenerf. one theory includes the old proph keyless chests (which still wouldn't cover all the odd ones that had been documented) but we might never know...

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Highest weapon I have seen was a q9 iridescent aegis dropped from Gentleman Xander with a 660g Value. ( With a Value inscr a potential 700+ Item, but we didn't checked. It was merched after all, good money tho πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚

Highest weapon I have is a 678 (with inscr) staff Atm.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire