Closed. echovald q 9 tactics

• Hi wanna know a fair price for a:

echovald q9 tactics +30hp -2 ench

or

echovald q9 tactics +45 enc -2 enc

ty for help!!

**Mod Edit** Athala Thread Reverted & Closed.

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited 4 times, last by bsoltan (April 28, 2022 at 2:42 PM).

• Dual ench 25-30-35a

+30hp 10-15a imo.

I might be wrong but echovald are almost as common as wooden buckler for the reasons we all know

Gl

While agree with your comment it‘s still a fact that I bought a wooden q9 45/2 for 1a like a week ago while a echo was sold for 20a not too long ago if I remember correctly. So you can‘t really compare these two:)

Even though the rarity might be more or less equal people still treat them differently and very much prefer the echo skin

Q9 45/2: 15-20a imo

Q9 30/-2: probably like 5a

• While agree with your comment it‘s still a fact that I bought a wooden q9 45/2 for 1a like a week ago while a echo was sold for 20a not too long ago if I remember correctly. So you can‘t really compare these two:)

Even though the rarity might be more or less equal people still treat them differently and very much prefer the echo skin

Q9 45/2: 15-20a imo

Q9 30/-2: probably like 5a

^ agree

• Athala April 28, 2022 at 4:23 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “echovald q 9 tactics” to “pc os cane q10 dom gold 20% halve casting dom 20% halve skill recharge inspiration”.
  • bsoltan April 28, 2022 at 2:41 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “pc os cane q10 dom gold 20% halve casting dom 20% halve skill recharge inspiration” to “Closed. echovald q 9 tactics”.
  • bsoltan April 28, 2022 at 2:42 PM

Closed the thread.