q4 ar12 Gold Sharktooth [Closed]

• Anyone got any idea on this?

I know q4 is not as wanted as 5/13 or 7/15 or 8/16... hell even 3/11 would be better. Also, sharks are one of the more common skins, thx bots :@ . What's a fair range on this? XXe or a couple arms?

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• I don't think sharktooth is common due to bots but rather all the skales on istan have great levels for gold low reqs plus there is many warriors amongst plus they do only drop this skin.

but still it is a gold 12/4 shield and can be sold for some money but as you said - it's not the rarest. I'd not sell below 80e and would hope for 1-2a. but since it has little practical relevance to sc or pvp it is a collectors thing and then it really depends if one or more need/want it.

and damn... 3/11 would be so much better - but there are no skales in appropriate levels capable of dropping one...

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Looney May 6, 2022 at 9:57 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “q4 ar12 Gold Sharktooth” to “q4 ar12 Gold Sharktooth [Closed]”.
  • bsoltan May 7, 2022 at 2:47 PM

Closed the thread.