Price range of Gold q8/16 7/15 insc shields

• What's the price range on gold q8/16, 7/15, and 6/14 inscribable shields? I know it depends on skin but I'd like to know what the lowest generally accepted price is, and what skins are considered "cheap" as well as highest priced skin. Thank you!

"To be spoken well of in my line of work could be disastrous for my career." - The Ninth Gate.

• well the range is... huge!

for tac gold insc 16/8 15/7 and 14/6 great conches are available at 50e whilst sea purse shield 16/8 might reach 200a or more.

generally str mot and comm are less valueable than tac, but in 16/8 they are comparable, just the low req versions are only useful in a useful attr for a secondary class. so it really depends. a 14/6 lotus shield will likely be least valueable in your specs - I'd merch or hope for 10e but expect it to sit in the chest for a while if I had one at my hands...

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Let’s make 2 sections : blue and gold

Blue : commun skins (skelton, crane, great conch, bucklers, tall …) go for 5-20e range . Rare skins (tribal , sea purse, sss, sws, oaken) go for 5-20a.

Darkwing i guess 90-100a , enameled priceless., equine (if exists) priceless

Gold : commun skins (same as mentionned before + sss , sws ) i’d say 5-20a depending on market and interest.

Rare skins (darkwing , enameled, equine, sea purse , oaken, tribal) are hard to pc, big range of price. Going from 40a to 200a+

Those prices are for q8/16, and most of the time works for 7/15. Except for thé rare ones.

Q7 darkwings, not one for sell for 5 years to my knowldge. 300a? More ? Who knows.

Q7 enameled, only rumors about their existence.

Hope that help :)

Gl!

IG: jacke l eventreur

• bsoltan June 16, 2022 at 12:54 AM

Closed the thread.