• I think @T Miles got a q10 +30/+10charr shield (don't remember the skin) from one of my old nolani bundles, if you consider that nice.

Teh bought one other bundle from me like a week ago - might ask him, if he got anything from it.

I also have a question regarding this topic... Where the f do all the magmas come from?

For me it was always a pain in the ass to get a couple of them while chestrunning for hours (hells or tascas). Now people sell packs of 200...

Is there a spot I don't know of or are they "farming" the usual spots far more than I'd be capable?

• I think @T Miles got a q10 +30/+10charr shield (don't remember the skin) from one of my old nolani bundles, if you consider that nice.

Teh bought one other bundle from me like a week ago - might ask him, if he got anything from it.

I also have a question regarding this topic... Where the f do all the magmas come from?

For me it was always a pain in the ass to get a couple of them while chestrunning for hours (hells or tascas). Now people sell packs of 200...

Is there a spot I don't know of or are they "farming" the usual spots far more than I'd be capable?

There are ppl botting hell's, there are ppl chesting the hell out of it too.. with cheats like toolbox u can just go pick up drops from the chests that u see dropping magmas and do it quite simple i guess.. i remember took myself around 1000 chests to get 25-30 magmas shields without any so called cheats (tb).

on the subject, i remember in "how did gw treat me today" thread some posts about good (and bad) items from the bundles, so yee i suppose some ppl find good stuff, ive bought like one set myself, offhands including few q8s and i had q8 19% dom +5armor ominous eidolon from that, i took that as a win myself xD

• This came from a bundle i bought from Foresta a while back.

Kcugnb3.png

offtopic:
    I refuse to buy bundles from randoms that contain 100+ shields that is obviously botted. Who in its right mind would spend hundreds of hours farming/CR so many shields just to sell it without ID.
    The only conclusion is either botted or CHECKED before selling.

This is only my own opinion without evidence ofcourse.
    (I can understand the fun of buying bundles for the "kick" out of gambling.)

Kcugnb3.png

offtopic:
    I refuse to buy bundles from randoms that contain 100+ shields that is obviously botted. Who in its right mind would spend hundreds of hours farming/CR so many shields just to sell it without ID.

I can only speak for myself but farming Shields in Nolani is a lot quicker than you might think. I tend to get a shield every 4-5 runs without favour while each run takes about 1:10-1:30. So you can easily get 10+ shields an hour & even more with favor active ;)

About the question on why I sell without identifying. I only farm for specific crude shields (which I Check for +30hp). Everything else from my exp is more profitable to just sell unid tbh:)

• I can only speak for myself but farming Shields in Nolani is a lot quicker than you might think. I tend to get a shield every 4-5 runs without favour while each run takes about 1:10-1:30. So you can easily get 10+ shields an hour & even more with favor active ;)

About the question on why I sell without identifying. I only farm for specific crude shields (which I Check for +30hp). Everything else from my exp is more profitable to just sell unid tbh:)

I have a feeling you think what I wrote was to you, but it wasnt.

I had more in mind bundles with Echos, Magmas, Outcast’s and such skins that isnt easily farmed(like nolanis as u said).

Kcugnb3.png

offtopic:

Ironically those gloom bundles are botted.

hey, didn’t see myself tagged-

I did in fact get a +10 charr +30 skull shield from one of the many bundles I’ve purchased from you as a reputable seller.

I’ve ID’d some crazy shields as I buy a lot of bundles. The most iconic I can remember is my Q9 Tactics +45ench/-2ench Zodiac shield.

I’ve also ID’d the same shield as F A L Q U E with stance and Enchant, from forresta Bundle. I’ll upload some screens when I get home.

• As someone that used to sell UNID bundles, mostly from Nolani/Mantids/WoC farms, it was a nice way for a legit player to make some extra coin. All that being said, I didn't like the fact that it was indeed gambling. And more often than not, the buyer usually doesn't get anything worthwhile. One of the reasons why I no longer sell them. Even though there was a sense of excitement I used to get, hoping the buyer would get some really nice. But we all know how it goes. Most of the time, it's just rubbish.

• It is 100% gambling
    That's is 100% the reason I bought for ~150A of bundles in the past few weeks, just for the shits and giggles livestreaming it to my guild.
    There were some nice and some less nice (more less nice sadly) but nothing otherwordly (yet?), at least I have stacks upon stacks of Iron and Steel now (:

ign: Teh Luvs Melandru

Making High Quality Cookies [亡囗囗大]