OS GOLD R6 Spiked Axe

• Hello, i've been farming for a while low req OS gold items and finally dropped an nice gold axe.

Been trying to research and get some more informations about low req gold OS items.Since there is not a single R6 gold OS axe on the whole GW legacy (at last histrory doesn't show anything) could not get more informations by myself as what was the max dmg R6 gold axe found so far etc, i made this post to find out more infos from other experience players.

Would appreciate comments, experience and knowledge of other people who been 'in touch' or had luck to drop any like those!

• hey, not bad of a drop. here you will find a table of stat ranges by req. gold items drop at lowest from lvl 12 mobs, which just opens possibility for q3 items at 12g unid value. here is some more readup on the topic. and there have been multie q6 axes around here - they are not too rare (just the next best example here in the archive spoiler quite to the bottom). yours is 1off max dmg for todays drop pool and 1off on the inherent mod, yet low req items experience some love lately which should still get you some ecto (10-50 maybe T Miles has interest).

gl on further farming :)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

Edited once, last by Red Fireball (November 14, 2022 at 11:13 AM).

• Thanks for interest @T Miles but it's not for sale on GW legacy.This post is made for sharing experience and getting informations.
    We already done some trades in the game few days back and i'm the guy who helped you finish your OS Axe collection, last one you were missing to complete, if you remember me. :)

I respect that Red Fireball said above, but as other people in game i spoke with said about my axe, and i agree with them 100%, it's ridicolous to compare my R6 Axe 6-23 (which is 1 off max potential dmg) with an R6 Axe 6-16 ( which is the lowest dmg possible to get on R6 axe...).
    How ever, i already have few offers in-game, which ain't offers 10-50e.They are offers in arms instead and i'm still not gonna sell it soon, until i investigate more about the item itself. :)

Best regards and have a nice day!

Edited 4 times, last by AquaPipe (November 15, 2022 at 5:14 PM).

• Thanks for interest @T Miles but it's not for sale on GW legacy.This post is made for sharing experience and getting informations.
    We already done some trades in the game few days back and i'm the guy who helped you finish your OS Axe collection, last one you were missing to complete, if you remember me. :)

I respect that Red Fireball said above, but as other people in game i spoke with said about my axe, and i agree with them 100%, it's ridicolous to compare my R6 Axe 6-23 (which is 1 off max potential dmg) with an R6 Axe 6-16 ( which is the lowest dmg possible to get on R6 axe...).
    How ever, i already have few offers in-game, which ain't offers 10-50e.They are offers in arms instead and i'm still not gonna sell it soon, until i investigate more about the item itself. :)

Best regards and have a nice day!

Ah yes! Thanks again for the help!

Not a problem at all, was just expressing an interest if it were to be for sale ^^

If you got an offer for some arms I'd certainly take it, but do you ^^

• @T Miles you're welcome again and glad that i helped out about that one!

I got your interest marked and thnx for interest!
    Yep i think i will sell it, personally i got no use of it and it deserves better home since it would just collect the dust in my storage but need to explore a bit more!
    Yeah c/o is few arms, nothing special and i don't expect something 'woah', would not like to tell the offer i have right now but it's lower than 8a, that's all i can say at the moment! :)
    Thnx for responding and cheers! :)

Edited once, last by AquaPipe (November 16, 2022 at 7:20 PM).

• bsoltan December 30, 2022 at 8:57 PM

Closed the thread.