return after 11 years and have some really good prenerf items i need checked pls

• Hi you nice people.I returned after 11 years on my 15 years old account and started playing again a little bit.I feel really like i have never played this game lol..In my old playtime i traded from time to time some items and got of course a few by myself.Have some req 8 Items customized on my warrior (chaosaxe Summit Axe 15 50 and a few more melees) and also a stormbow rq8 15 50 but i also have this really cool stuff.Since i dont have a f..ing clue about prices today and couldnt really find newer items like that in this forum i want to start finding out about the prices they could go for today...Maybe i will put some of them at auction in a short time.Have to think about it a while tho.Would be really nice some expertise from you guys to bring me back...I also have for sure some OS green items...saw people having interest in them for comparising, so if i can help out taking pictures message me here or ingame under Black Dominion...Sorry for the picture..tried to bring them all on one page

They are divided in
    Shields 5x
    Axes 5x
    Swords 5x
    Hammers 4x
    Daggers 4x
    Bows 10x
    Monk Staffs 3x
    mesmer Staffs 6x
    Elemental Staffs 7x
    Necro 1 and also 2 insc rq8 offhands

• The prenerfs, definitely auction these, it's the only real way to tell. You are not obligated to sell if you don't like offers

*Q7 cele

*Q8 chaos and summit axes

*q8 air staff 19/19

*q11 blood zodiac staff 10/10

Rest isn't prenerf and can still drop (if i'm not missing anything)

Q8 wingblade still rare but not pre nerf and can still drop, just very rare, auction is best probably a few arms

Shield 3 and 5 should also get ok offers

Q9 20/20 air Raven staff will fetch a fair bit

Rest of melee q9s with max wanted inherents 5-15e/ea

The melee q10 and up isn't worth trying to sell, except maybe the storm bow for a cheap pulling bow

I'm not great with wands, or really staves... or anything

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• To go with what Looney said, the listed prenerfs are definitely something. The q9 serpent axe may also be something if it’s the Tyrian one. If canthan then it’s no big deal.

Check the link in my signature for the thread on prenerf greens as well. Returning from a long break like you are, you might not know that these even exist. Worth a look. There are just over 30 left to find, so maybe you’ll have something to add to the thread. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Good luck!

Edit: ok I see you did mention greens lol. Yeah please message me the list of what you think you might have and we can run through them and see what’s what. Thanks!

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• To go with what Looney said, the listed prenerfs are definitely something. The q9 serpent axe may also be something if it’s the Tyrian one. If canthan then it’s no big deal.

Check the link in my signature for the thread on prenerf greens as well. Returning from a long break like you are, you might not know that these even exist. Worth a look. There are just over 30 left to find, so maybe you’ll have something to add to the thread. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Good luck!

Edit: ok I see you did mention greens lol. Yeah please message me the list of what you think you might have and we can run through them and see what’s what. Thanks!

thx i will make a list and send you the list via Pm in 1-2 days ,but cannot guarantee if they are all prenerfs..i am just getting back to the game but pretty sure most of them should be

• thx for the first impression my friend

• bsoltan December 30, 2022 at 8:57 PM

Closed the thread.