CLOSED Various items from my chest

• I'd merch everything, maybe you get 10e for the shadow staff q9.

generally on insc anything above q9 is merch, q9 can be sold for some ecto but usually not worth the time and effort, on oldschool=non insc stuff you mainly look for max inherent mods, for melee type weps 15^50 (only q9), 15/-1 ene or health reg (any req) and 5e (singlehand), whilst on caster type weps you look for matching Hsr, Hct or 15/-1e mods. on shields the popular dualmaxmod combinations are best to identify (-5/20 +30 or -2wS 45wS or -2wE 45wE or 10ar +30 or 1/20attr +30 or condition +30 or 10ar -2wE) but they are so common that the rarer yet less desired by the broad mass are also worth the effort - dualmaxmod is a must or some q8.

this is just a basic outline, of course some skins are rarer or more desired than others, which also reflects in price and some are really exclusive, which come extremely rarely only from very specific end chests.

hope it helps, there is also some guides around covering up on the topic for beginners

cheers

Red

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Xenor Arca March 12, 2023 at 5:18 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Various items from my chest” to “CLOSED Various items from my chest”.
  • bsoltan March 12, 2023 at 9:56 PM

Closed the thread.