Altrumm Ruins High Scoring

• A couple of months ago, I was farming Altrumm Ruins and Zos Shivros channel for some faction points. I know of the afk glitch you can take advantage of in Zos, but was curious to know how some people are able to score so high in Altrumm. Just this month the high is 500 points. The best I can usually do, if the boss respawns are quick enough for me, is the 310's to 320's. I am using one of the party metabuilds I saw in a couple of guides, but can't seem to do much better than the 300's - and only if I am not waiting for a boss to respawn.

I was just wondering if there are glitches or better strategies to use in order to up that score a bit on a regular basis.

Thanks!

• Maybe also possible idea:

Mercenaries heros + tool box Wich allows you to have a more unique set up then with normal hero profession options and you can not just place 3 heros separately you can basicly chose for all 7 team member individually where they should stand. So like a 3 hero team north, 3 hero team south with perfect positioning. And a player + support hero + summon stone middle. With a possible roam. This could lead to a way faster cleaning.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Maybe also possible idea:

Mercenaries heros + tool box Wich allows you to have a more unique set up then with normal hero profession options and you can not just place 3 heros separately you can basicly chose for all 7 team member individually where they should stand. So like a 3 hero team north, 3 hero team south with perfect positioning. And a player + support hero + summon stone middle. With a possible roam. This could lead to a way faster cleaning.

Neither mercenaries nor toolbox are required to do this. In the settings you can bind keys for hero flags 4-7. Maybe toolbox adds a ui element for them, idk.

d78dd1d.jpg

• Didn't know that you can do it without tool box. Thought it's a feature that is exclusive to it like the "open chest from far away" - feature/cheat.

Learned something new, thanks for answer :)

I wanted to make 2 different points tho in one statement.

1.Mercenaries I mentioned for extra team optimizations regarding the missions. Like you can have more mesmers or other class you need.

2.And tool box was for the more individual positioning of them.

Tool box has nothing to do with a more unique team set up and mercenerys has nothing to do with unique positioning.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• The extra hero flags for heroes 4-7 were added during one of those QoL updates a couple yrs ago that Bill and Stephan did.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ