• Wenslauss' Faith (mod order)
    • Arahhsh's Aegis (color)
    • Woe Spreader (color)
    • Kole's Torment (mod order)
    • Rajazan's Fervor (color)

-50hp proph major runes:

• Major prot
    • Major tactics

Is there any interest on these whatsoever?

• Hey Rigor

As for the runes, yes there's interest. But I couldn't say what they'd go for.

For the greens, did we already meet in game? Idr.

Wenslauss's Faith and Kole's Torment are both pretty common. 50-150e imo.

Rajazan's is a super minimal difference, but still a liked green in general. I could see at least like 3-5a for it. Woe Spreader and Arrahhsh's Aegis are the rarest two here in my experience. I can't say what interest would be but going just off of rarity I'd try to ask for at least 5a. I'd gladly pay that much if I was still missing them (and have been paying more for other recent new additions). But, as Hate Core mentioned in the other prenerf green PC thread that just popped up, there IS a pretty small buyer circle for these. Best bet is always just to list, see what interest you get and try again later if it's not to your liking.

Good luck!

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Hey Unholy !

Thank you for your answer. I don't believe we met, no. I only read through your post. I'll probably make a WTS post sometime. Before that, I will have to triple check the colors and compare to your pictures, as I felt the latter two you mentioned seem also fairly minimal in changes to me. Luckily, most of my hours were accumulated before NF/EOTN.