Mini Peacekeeper Challenge Completed

• Hello! Finally the challenge is over! After more than 14000 runs, I can stop farming peacekeepers, got the minipet!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Big congrats on this! I've always wanted to see an actual drop of this mini. I used to farm Watchtower Coast over and over again. I once got a Firebrand but that was it.

On your video, at around 5:16, when talking about the Confessor minis, you state, "It's pretty hard to tell you the prices of these minis for several reasons. One is the low amount of minis circulating in the market and the other reason people try to scam you in Kamadan with such rare items." Can you elaborate on this? What exactly is the scam involved with these minis?

"To be spoken well of in my line of work could be disastrous for my career." - The Ninth Gate.

• Big congrats on this! I've always wanted to see an actual drop of this mini. I used to farm Watchtower Coast over and over again. I once got a Firebrand but that was it.

On your video, at around 5:16, when talking about the Confessor minis, you state, "It's pretty hard to tell you the prices of these minis for several reasons. One is the low amount of minis circulating in the market and the other reason people try to scam you in Kamadan with such rare items." Can you elaborate on this? What exactly is the scam involved with these minis?

Probably refering to the price manipulation done via fake wtb offers visible in trade chat.

Probably refering to the price manipulation done via fake wtb offers visible in trade chat.

y something like this and the fact if your trying to sell a pretty rare item, scammers will try to buy it cheap

• y something like this and the fact if your trying to sell a pretty rare item, scammers will try to buy it cheap

Can't believe you are calling me a scammer...

wtb unded peacekeeper 15a

You forgot Smallish Dayz Alt: "Wts unded peacekeeper 100a" too in the next district that the tradechat website scraper isn't in lol

κš›κš™κš› Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez κš›κš™κš›

• Congrats my man :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" πŸ§½πŸ’¦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• Congrats!

As someone who's been recently fully solo clearing WiK areas in NM (currently at 22 green weapons and 0 minipets), it's interesting to compare numbers. Given you seem to be killing 3 green dropping foes each run (Firebrand, Divine, Enforcer), your green drop rate from weapon dropping foes is presumably ~1/1146.

Of my logged kills, I'm up to 12 weapons in 3747 kills of enemies that seem known to be able to drop weapons (the wiki is inconsistent in a few places - eg the White Mantle page and only there states that Mantle Devotees can drop Long Arm of the Law, which has me assume that they don't) - which puts me at a rate of more like ~1/312.

I recently started logging Confessor's Orders in areas where there are no helper NPCs that can potentially steal kills without loot. While I'm measuring Mantle, and your actual kill count for this is going to be hard to determine by the sometimes-there 4th group member, our numbers here are much more comparable (3445/43560 that assumes 3 kills every run is ~8%, mine is more like 9% with less than 1000 kills of data).

Sure, I don't have anywhere near your dataset size here, and I'm assuming consistency between areas/peacekeeper/mantles but it is maybe slightly interesting that comparing our numbers would suggest that the antifarm code knocked down your weapon drop rates to probably somewhere in the 1/3 to 1/4 range to what I'm getting from just wiping out whole areas. Obviously, life probably isn't long enough to ever hope to get any real insight into the effects (if any) this might have on the minis, but it's maybe a little interesting that Orders are seemingly not hit anywhere near this hard.

The place I've been shoving data: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Loggy/WiK