PC Two 15-28 Bows with 15^50 Dmg (Both Req 8 Marksmanship)

• Would like a idea of value before going to the auction block. I did search and found roughly 50a - 100a prices, but also see some different skin bows in auction now for 800a.

Would it better to buy a + 30 Bow wrapping of Fortitude to make it perfect before listing in auction or leave as is? I don't want to apply anything to it and ruin it.

• For basically any weapon that’s sold, all that matters is what you can’t change about it. In this case, only the damage range, req, skin and inherent mod (15^50 for these) matter. Adding a +30 bow grip or whatever kind of bow string to either of these wouldn’t affect the value at all.*

Those mods also might not be what a potential buyer would personally use anyway, so it’s generally wasted effort.

*The only time I’d recommend changing mods on a weapon is if that weapon has a changeable prenerf mod already on it, in which case you’d usually want to separate the mod from the weapon (with a perfect salvage it) and sell the two things individually.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread