[CLOSED] PC on old gold weapons

• Hello all,

I've recently recovered a 18ish year old account out of interest in returning to the game and was curious as to how much these old weapons may be worth. I believe some of them to be 'oldschool' and 'prenerf' though I only have vague understandings of these terms.

Thanks in advance for any information and sorry for the poor quality compilation image.

• So, let's go down the list of the things you need to know in order of importance.

1. Don't sell items to personal messages.

2. If you truly want to determine the current value of an item, you should place it up for auction. You can do so in the sell forum here. Leave it up for around 2 weeks. Then decide if you wish to sell. You're under no obligation to sell at the end of the period.

The hand axe and chaos (Edit: and summit axe, missed it lol) seem to be the most valuable items here. I will state it again. Because so many people make the mistake. Do not sell in-game. Do not sell to private messages.

• I believe some of them to be 'oldschool' and 'prenerf' though I only have vague understandings of these terms.

Have a look over these threads. They spell out all the details of what does and doesn’t qualify as “prenerf,” which is an all-encompassing term for any item that can no longer be produced in game, and is inclusive of more than just old gold weapons. Various trophies, whites/blues/purples/greens, and other items like runes/mods can also qualify.

Prenerf

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Hustler One April 9, 2024 at 1:20 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on old gold weapons” to “[CLOSED] PC on old gold weapons”.