OS Req8 max Fellblade --- Close

• Hey everyone, recently returning player.

I saw people talking about oldschool items. Looking for a price check on this.

Max 8req fellblade. ( i can change the mods if it will make it more valueable)

thanks guys!

• That's actually sexy. And is definitely worth some arms. Don't accidentally merch it haha. That's what I worry about with pre-nerf blues and purples. Keep it far away from your inventory.

Giving an accurate price check on it would be difficult. Best to put it up for auction and see where the bids go in a couple of weeks. You're under no obligation to sell it at any point. That's your best bet. Also, avoid private messages asking to buy. You'll almost always do better in an auction.

Edit: Unholy is correct. It's not pre-nerf. Brain fart on my end. But everything else I've said stands.

Edited once, last by Hairy Knight (May 20, 2024 at 2:53 AM).

• While a fellblade exactly like that can still drop today (it’s not prenerf), it’d be somewhat rare for one to. I’m sure there’d still be interest in it (if for no other reason than the meme 69g on it), though I couldn’t say how much it might fetch.

For more information on things that are prenerf, have a look at these various threads for info: Prenerf

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Minty Monk May 20, 2024 at 4:28 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “OS Req8 max Fellblade” to “OS Req8 max Fellblade --- Close”.