Returning after 15+ years. need PC on some random weapons i found

• Returning to the game after a long time off and wanted to know if anything here that's clogging up my inventory is worth anything.

I believe the Sskai's Sword is pre-nerf but no idea of the price. The other greens i'm 99% sure are not pre-nerf.

I also redemmed about 50 7 year b-day vouchers and got a bunch of Gold/Green minis. (no super rare ones). wondering if random gold/green minis are worth anything at all.

IGN: Bawa Smielg

• Sskai’s sword is prenerf, yeah, based on the icon you’ve included. Daggers of Xuekao and Strongroot’s Shelter could also be, but would need to see their icons too.

The q9 stormbow should see some interest, and maybe the q11 eternal shield, but I’d merch the other golds/purples.

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Sskai’s sword is prenerf, yeah, based on the icon you’ve included. Daggers of Xuekao and Strongroot’s Shelter could also be, but would need to see their icons too.

The q9 stormbow should see some interest, and maybe the q11 eternal shield, but I’d merch the other golds/purples.

Thanks. here are the dagger and shield icons. any ideas what the approx values of the Sskai's and stormbow are?

IGN: Bawa Smielg