How much is a Prophecies Collector's Edition Code worth?

• Hi,

I have the opportunity to get Prophecies CE Code (the one with the glowing hands bonus only available through CE Code redemption). How much is that worth nowadays? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Magezi

• It all depends on how badly you want the Divine Aura. Just please be very careful , as there is many second hand CE up for sale , but the codes were used already in game. So you can pay $100+++ for nice box , book and 2005 logitech headset :P

• It all depends on how badly you want the Divine Aura. Just please be very careful , as there is many second hand CE up for sale , but the codes were used already in game. So you can pay $100+++ for nice box , book and 2005 logitech headset :P

i have seen a picture of the unused code which reads "scratch off gently with coin" ;)

Edited once, last by Magezi ().

• You’ve seen a picture of *AN* unused code card. The one you get sent may not be the card you saw.

Buyer beware.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• I think an unopened/sealed box would be less ...scary. There are VERY few unused CE codes for prophecies left out there. Be VERY sure before you put down that kind of money.

:mouse:where is the 'all you can eat' cookie bar? :cookie:

• i have seen a picture of the unused code which reads "scratch off gently with coin" ;)

I assume you found it on ebay here.

Be aware that the Prophecies CE codes are printed on special activation cards the size of a credit card, not on the CD box cover. The code pictured here is from a regular prophecies box.
    Also the product tag, JCI-GW-FC01, is a non-CE installation disk. I have a used CE box here and the tag on the activation card is GW-EU-SC.

Last I've seen, unopened CE with Divine Aura were going for 800-1000 USD, but keep in mind that was over three years ago. Hard to say what the price would be now, if you can still find a legit one.

Edited once, last by blop ().

• I assume you found it on ebay here.

Be aware that the Prophecies CE codes are printed on special activation cards the size of a credit card, not on the CD box cover. The code pictured here is from a regular prophecies box.
    Also the product tag, JCI-GW-FC01, is a non-CE installation disk. I have a used CE box here and the tag on the activation card is GW-EU-SC.

Last I've seen, unopened CE with Divine Aura were going for 800-1000 USD, but keep in mind that was over three years ago. Hard to say what the price would be now, if you can still find a legit one.

Thank you so much, you have saved me a lot of trouble.

• While I would love a prophecies ce to go with the other two... I won't spend a fortune for one...

Can't afford anyway. 😂 Much less get to play as mobile net can suck!!

:heart: By the light of the fire and the sparkle of the stars, you came to realize the meaning of true love. - Lori B. :rit: