How much is a Prophecies Collector's Edition Code worth?

• It all depends on how badly you want the Divine Aura. Just please be very careful , as there is many second hand CE up for sale , but the codes were used already in game. So you can pay $100+++ for nice box , book and 2005 logitech headset :P

• It all depends on how badly you want the Divine Aura. Just please be very careful , as there is many second hand CE up for sale , but the codes were used already in game. So you can pay $100+++ for nice box , book and 2005 logitech headset :P

i have seen a picture of the unused code which reads "scratch off gently with coin" ;)

Edited once, last by Magezi (January 2, 2018 at 12:34 PM).

• i have seen a picture of the unused code which reads "scratch off gently with coin" ;)

I assume you found it on ebay here.

Be aware that the Prophecies CE codes are printed on special activation cards the size of a credit card, not on the CD box cover. The code pictured here is from a regular prophecies box.
    Also the product tag, JCI-GW-FC01, is a non-CE installation disk. I have a used CE box here and the tag on the activation card is GW-EU-SC.

Last I've seen, unopened CE with Divine Aura were going for 800-1000 USD, but keep in mind that was over three years ago. Hard to say what the price would be now, if you can still find a legit one.

Edited once, last by blop (January 6, 2018 at 2:44 PM).

• I assume you found it on ebay here.

Be aware that the Prophecies CE codes are printed on special activation cards the size of a credit card, not on the CD box cover. The code pictured here is from a regular prophecies box.
    Also the product tag, JCI-GW-FC01, is a non-CE installation disk. I have a used CE box here and the tag on the activation card is GW-EU-SC.

Last I've seen, unopened CE with Divine Aura were going for 800-1000 USD, but keep in mind that was over three years ago. Hard to say what the price would be now, if you can still find a legit one.

Thank you so much, you have saved me a lot of trouble.

• While I would love a prophecies ce to go with the other two... I won't spend a fortune for one...

Can't afford anyway. 😂 Much less get to play as mobile net can suck!!

:heart: By the light of the fire and the sparkle of the stars, you came to realize the meaning of true love. - Lori B. :rit: