1. Dashboard
    1. About Guild Wars Legacy
  2. News
  3. Members
    1. Recent Activities
    2. Users Online
    3. Team
    4. Search Members
  4. Forum
    1. Unresolved Threads
    2. Rules
  5. Discord
    1. Official GW Discord
    2. GW Global Discord
    3. GW Revival
      1. Xunlai Exchange
  6. Guru Archive
  7. Donate
  8. Tools & Downloads
    1. Kamadan Trade
    2. GWToolbox
    3. GW Market
    4. DirectSong
    5. Build Creator
    6. Party search
  9. Fansites
    1. Presearing.com
    2. PvX Wiki
    3. Speedclear Wiki
    4. Solo Play Wiki
  10. Social Media
    1. GW Legacy Twitter
    2. GW Legacy Facebook
    3. GW: A New Hope Facebook
    4. Kamadan Facebook
    5. Screenshots Facebook
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Guild Wars Legacy
  2. The Xunlai Market
  3. Selling

4 OS shields

  • Speccy
  • September 1, 2026 at 1:36 PM
1st Official Post
  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 1, 2026 at 1:36 PM
    • #1

    Ign: Specter Wazariq

    new additions, s/b 1e, r/b + b/o later

    I'm not that important.

    Edited 15 times, last by Speccy (October 3, 2026 at 8:46 PM).

  • Speccy September 3, 2026 at 8:12 PM

    Changed the title of the thread from “Q10 Cleaver +5e 200gv” to “Plagueborn Shield q9 tac & Q10 Cleaver +5e 200gv”.
  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 3, 2026 at 8:12 PM
    • #2

    Bump

    I'm not that important.

  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 4, 2026 at 10:19 PM
    • #3

    Bump :I

    I'm not that important.

  • commanderxander
    Adventurous Poster
    Reactions Received
    28
    Points
    758
    Trophies
    1
    Posts
    142
    • September 5, 2026 at 8:14 AM
    • #4

    3e - If it’s a Tyrian Cleaver withdrawn

    Edited 2 times, last by commanderxander (September 6, 2026 at 7:50 AM).

  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 6, 2026 at 7:47 AM
    • #5

    Bump. Its canthan commanderxander

    I'm not that important.

  • Speccy September 6, 2026 at 3:15 PM

    Changed the title of the thread from “Plagueborn Shield q9 tac & Q10 Cleaver +5e 200gv” to “Oldschool Weapons”.
  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 7, 2026 at 10:06 AM
    • #6

    Bump new items

    I'm not that important.

  • restAssured
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Reactions Received
    1
    Points
    1,191
    Trophies
    1
    Posts
    232
    • September 7, 2026 at 8:56 PM
    • #7

    10e plague bow

  • juniormaister
    I'm Very Important
    • Four years
    Reactions Received
    3
    Points
    1,373
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    247
    • September 7, 2026 at 8:57 PM
    • #8

    bladed 5a

    plague shield 5a

  • kakashi
    ID: Kakashi Senseis
    • 3000 points
    Reactions Received
    38
    Points
    3,358
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    652
    • September 8, 2026 at 5:21 AM
    • #9

    Bladed: 6a

    My Crazy Detailled collection of Q9 +15%^^ : :love:   COLLECTION (609 Items)    :love:

    My MARKET: 8|   WTS   8|

    Weapons to find: :/   WTB   :/

  • Gregory
    IGN: Gregory
    • 3000 points
    • Four years
    Reactions Received
    138
    Points
    8,048
    Trophies
    3
    Posts
    1,563
    • September 8, 2026 at 5:25 AM
    • Official Post
    • #10

    Bladed 10a

    Uhoh I Forgot [ConS]

    WTB Thread - Prenerf Runes & Mixed Dyes!

    Trade Moderating Services

    • Next Official Post
  • EckOo
    God Posting Amongst Mere Mortals
    • 3000 points
    • Four years
    Reactions Received
    234
    Points
    6,109
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    1,155
    • September 8, 2026 at 7:25 AM
    • #11

    Bladed 15a

  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 8, 2026 at 5:08 PM
    • #12

    Bump


    Bladed c/o 15a EckOo

    Plagueborn c/o 5a juniormaister

    I'm not that important.

  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 9, 2026 at 7:00 PM
    • #13

    Bump!

    I'm not that important.

  • Gregory
    IGN: Gregory
    • 3000 points
    • Four years
    Reactions Received
    138
    Points
    8,048
    Trophies
    3
    Posts
    1,563
    • September 9, 2026 at 7:17 PM
    • Official Post
    • #14

    Bladed 17a

    Plagueborn -2 10vsEarth 6a

    Uhoh I Forgot [ConS]

    WTB Thread - Prenerf Runes & Mixed Dyes!

    Trade Moderating Services

    • Previous Official Post
    • Next Official Post
  • Gregory
    IGN: Gregory
    • 3000 points
    • Four years
    Reactions Received
    138
    Points
    8,048
    Trophies
    3
    Posts
    1,563
    • September 9, 2026 at 8:25 PM
    • Official Post
    • #15

    Retract bladed

    Uhoh I Forgot [ConS]

    WTB Thread - Prenerf Runes & Mixed Dyes!

    Trade Moderating Services

    • Previous Official Post
    • Next Official Post
  • Master Shadowkiller
    God Posting Amongst Mere Mortals
    • 3000 points
    • Four years
    Reactions Received
    191
    Points
    5,701
    Trophies
    3
    Posts
    1,077
    • September 10, 2026 at 1:38 PM
    • #16

    Plagueborn earth 7a

    My WTB list

  • Gregory
    IGN: Gregory
    • 3000 points
    • Four years
    Reactions Received
    138
    Points
    8,048
    Trophies
    3
    Posts
    1,563
    • September 10, 2026 at 1:41 PM
    • Official Post
    • #17

    Plagueborn -2 10vsEarth 8a

    Uhoh I Forgot [ConS]

    WTB Thread - Prenerf Runes & Mixed Dyes!

    Trade Moderating Services

    • Previous Official Post
    • Next Official Post
  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 10, 2026 at 7:27 PM
    • #18

    Bump.

    New c/o Plagueborn 8a Gregory

    I'm not that important.

  • Abigail
    Special Agent
    • Four years
    Points
    310
    Trophies
    1
    Posts
    55
    • September 11, 2026 at 2:59 AM
    • #19

    bladed 17a

  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 11, 2026 at 10:50 PM
    • #20

    Bump.

    New c/o bladed 17a Abigail

    Plagueborn c/o 8a Gregory

    Added r/b and b/o

    I'm not that important.

  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 12, 2026 at 11:00 PM
    • #21

    Buuuuump


    New item

    I'm not that important.

  • calincalin
    Dead Game Savor
    • Legacy Team Member
    • 3000 points
    • Four years
    Reactions Received
    100
    Points
    4,140
    Trophies
    4
    Posts
    783
    • September 13, 2026 at 12:13 AM
    • Official Post
    • #22

    20a bladed

    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    Role but no moderation missions : I'm a developper in the team only

    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ✦ CALIN ✦  
    High-End Trader • Oldschool and Prenerf Collector

    ▶ WTS — High-End, Q7 Gold, Q8ies, prenerf, Oldschool

    ▶ WTB — CRYSTA purple and GOLD , Jitte, Longsword, Jug, Paper Items, Magmas

    ▶ Collection & Storage

    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    GUILDS: PhD • YuM • True

    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    • Previous Official Post
    • Next Official Post
  • Abigail
    Special Agent
    • Four years
    Points
    310
    Trophies
    1
    Posts
    55
    • September 13, 2026 at 1:26 AM
    • #23

    bladed r/b

  • calincalin
    Dead Game Savor
    • Legacy Team Member
    • 3000 points
    • Four years
    Reactions Received
    100
    Points
    4,140
    Trophies
    4
    Posts
    783
    • September 13, 2026 at 9:30 PM
    • Official Post
    • #24

    bladed b/o

    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    Role but no moderation missions : I'm a developper in the team only

    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ✦ CALIN ✦  
    High-End Trader • Oldschool and Prenerf Collector

    ▶ WTS — High-End, Q7 Gold, Q8ies, prenerf, Oldschool

    ▶ WTB — CRYSTA purple and GOLD , Jitte, Longsword, Jug, Paper Items, Magmas

    ▶ Collection & Storage

    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    GUILDS: PhD • YuM • True

    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    • Previous Official Post
  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 14, 2026 at 11:10 AM
    • #25

    Bump


    Bladed will be sold, b/o met

    Plagueborn Hornbow Will also be sold

    I'm not that important.

  • Speccy September 15, 2026 at 9:08 AM

    Changed the title of the thread from “Oldschool Weapons” to “Plagueborn Shields, Perfect q9 Amber Wand”.
  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 15, 2026 at 3:28 PM
    • #26

    Bump!

    I'm not that important.

  • Speccy September 15, 2026 at 4:42 PM

    Changed the title of the thread from “Plagueborn Shields, Perfect q9 Amber Wand” to “••NEW ITEMS•• OS q9s & more with cheap b/o!! Plagueborn Shields, Perfect q9 Amber Wand”.
  • Beowulf878
    IGN Dtd
    Reactions Received
    4
    Points
    1,129
    Posts
    220
    • September 15, 2026 at 6:12 PM
    • #27

    10e stormbow 15/-5 b/o (misread apologies)

    Edited once, last by Beowulf878 (September 15, 2026 at 7:57 PM).

  • Red Fireball
    Defender of the Towers
    • Four years
    Reactions Received
    1,254
    Points
    16,189
    Trophies
    3
    Posts
    2,960
    • September 15, 2026 at 7:45 PM
    • #28

    bo plat blade 10e

    I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

    IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

    IGN2 Silberner Magier

  • Beowulf878
    IGN Dtd
    Reactions Received
    4
    Points
    1,129
    Posts
    220
    • September 15, 2026 at 7:58 PM
    • #29

    10e bo

    Jade longbow

    Wingblade

  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 16, 2026 at 3:49 PM
    • #30

    Bump!


    Red Fireball & Beowulf878 please add me ingame: Specter Wazariq, items are yours

    I'm not that important.

  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 17, 2026 at 5:31 PM
    • #31

    Bump!

    B/o met on Plagueborn!

    I'm not that important.

    Edited once, last by Speccy (September 17, 2026 at 7:13 PM).

  • juniormaister
    I'm Very Important
    • Four years
    Reactions Received
    3
    Points
    1,373
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    247
    • September 17, 2026 at 6:15 PM
    • #32

    B/O earth plagueborn

  • Speccy September 18, 2026 at 5:05 PM

    Changed the title of the thread from “••NEW ITEMS•• OS q9s & more with cheap b/o!! Plagueborn Shields, Perfect q9 Amber Wand” to “$$ NEW ITEMS $$ Q9 20/20 staves, purple Crystalline, q9s with low b/o & more”.
  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 18, 2026 at 6:05 PM
    • #33

    Bump new items

    I'm not that important.

  • wqa
    God Posting Amongst Mere Mortals
    Reactions Received
    53
    Points
    5,653
    Posts
    1,096
    • September 19, 2026 at 8:35 PM
    • #34

    Q9 jeweled staff 20e

  • bodyboarder03
    Teh Academy [PhD]
    Points
    735
    Trophies
    1
    Posts
    139
    • September 19, 2026 at 10:12 PM
    • #35

    S/b on wooden

  • Beowulf878
    IGN Dtd
    Reactions Received
    4
    Points
    1,129
    Posts
    220
    • September 19, 2026 at 10:39 PM
    • #36

    15e crystalline

  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 20, 2026 at 1:09 PM
    • #37

    Bump!

    I'm not that important.

  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 21, 2026 at 2:16 PM
    • #38

    Bump!

    Will sell jeweled staff to wqa for 20e if no further bids in 24h.


    Wooden buckler and crystalline ill keep up for a bit longer to see if any attractive bids will be received.

    I'm not that important.

  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 23, 2026 at 3:27 PM
    • #39

    Bump! Jeweled staff sold to wqa

    I'm not that important.

  • Speccy
    I Have Many Leather-Bound Threads
    • Four years
    Points
    1,065
    Trophies
    2
    Posts
    178
    • September 28, 2026 at 4:45 PM
    • #40

    Last bump on these items

    I'm not that important.

Similar Threads

  • (Up 13/09/26) --- RARE OS: ITHAS Bow / DRAGON Fangs / CRUDE Axe / COLOSSAL Pick / ONI Daggers (300 gv)

    • kakashi
    • December 10, 2025 at 4:41 PM
    • Selling
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
  3. Request double account
Powered by WoltLab Suite™
Hosted and managed by Kevin Petit