hello can someone tell if this worth anything smiting rod Glacial Core req9 smiting prayers it has Halves casting time of smiting prayers spell chance 20 on it it has thing j n side that turns its animated
os smiting rod Glacial Core
-
-
OS or insc?
What do you mean by glacial core? Never heard that referring to a smiting rod, ever, in decades.
Post a screenshot of the item please.
-
its OS
-
It's a plain Smiting Rod. Where do you get "glacial" from?
Making up extra description names for an item with only one skin of that name is kinda confusing.
Core i get, it's a core skin that drops everywhere in the game.
-
That came from Ai sorry u know AI DONT ALWAYS GRT THINGS RIGHT
-
So guessing it not worth anything then
-
Its worth a bit, os 20/20 is still kinda hard to find.
I'm just not great with os prices...
If it was insc and made via mods it would be like just a few ectos in parts.
OS is rarer. Definitely at least a few arms. Just not sure how many (not anything huge though, if i had to guess probably low XXa range)
Edit: If as Red Fireball pointed out its just singlemod not 20/20 i misread origina posts text. Its merch. Pictures of the item infobox help immensely.
-
if I read properly it only has one mod: hct smite. and that makes it absolute worthless. unless I am misreading.
-
Red Fireball I swear he said both halves skill recharge and halves casting time before adding pictures of the skin and editing
I was really hoping for a picture of the item infobox, which makes things soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier.
-
just post a screenshot of the stats. also AI doesnt know jack