• Hi,

    looking for a price on some OS items


    Defender q10 (str) dual reduction ws -2 / we -2

    Shield of the Wing q8 (tac) 30 hp / ws -2

    Cleaver (canthan skin) q8 +5e

    Writhing focus q8 (restoration) 20% +1 restoration / 10 HRT

    Oni dagger q9 15^50


    Thanks in advance

    Edited once, last by ahbuh (September 27, 2026 at 4:33 PM).

  • I sold a r11 dual -2/-2 dual reduction defender last week for 1100a, so that’s a good baseline.

    The SOTW I think if the GV is 280 or above it will be 350-400a range if it’s below that gold value (non pre nerf value) it will be slightly less.


    Canthan cleaver is a pretty rare +5 axe skin. I personally wouldn’t sell it for less than 2500a in this market considering some of the prices I see non pre nerf +5 swords go for. (Not saying it will get 2500a in bids right now, just saying I wouldn’t sell it for a ton less if bids weren’t there)

    The q8 focus I think low xxxa depending on interest.

    r9 Oni daggers aren’t worth the hassle of trying to sell.

    Good luck

    Edited once, last by Sasha (September 28, 2026 at 6:52 PM).

  • can only agree. IF you really want to sell any of the first 4 - put them for auction. give it some time. don't rish it. and really do reconsider if tgere is anything out there that would legotimate you selling. great items!

    I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

    IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

    IGN2 Silberner Magier