1. Dashboard
    1. About Guild Wars Legacy
  2. News
  3. Members
    1. Recent Activities
    2. Users Online
    3. Team
    4. Search Members
  4. Forum
    1. Unresolved Threads
    2. Rules
  5. Discord
    1. Official GW Discord
    2. GW Global Discord
    3. GW Revival
      1. Xunlai Exchange
  6. Guru Archive
  7. Donate
  8. Tools & Downloads
    1. Kamadan Trade
    2. GWToolbox
    3. GW Market
    4. DirectSong
    5. Build Creator
    6. Party search
  9. Fansites
    1. Presearing.com
    2. PvX Wiki
    3. Speedclear Wiki
    4. Solo Play Wiki
  10. Social Media
    1. GW Legacy Twitter
    2. GW Legacy Facebook
    3. GW: A New Hope Facebook
    4. Kamadan Facebook
    5. Screenshots Facebook
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Guild Wars Legacy
  2. The Xunlai Market
  3. Price check

Price Check on old

  • winnston84
  • September 29, 2026 at 10:13 PM
  • winnston84
    Points
    15
    Posts
    2
    • September 29, 2026 at 10:13 PM
    • #1

    Hi, looking for some wisdom please!

    Its been a long time since I loaded up guild wars (1), and I have these items which may have some value - but I have no idea what i'm dealing with. I believe two of them are "pre-nerf" and some others just "old school".

    Any help with my understanding of what I have here, the value it may have to others or if i should just keep! I'm getting back into the game, looking to go for GWAMM so some funds may help me gearing up my heroes :)


    Much love!

  • winnston84
    Points
    15
    Posts
    2
    • September 29, 2026 at 10:27 PM
    • #2

    I've also seen I have this one which looks spicy:

    Images

    • image.webp
      • 7.81 kB
      • 298 × 91
  • Online
    trademeimfamous
    🗡️🗡️
    • 3000 points
    • Four years
    Reactions Received
    1,383
    Points
    17,823
    Trophies
    3
    Posts
    3,266
    • September 29, 2026 at 10:43 PM
    • #3

    theyre all prenerf except the wingblade sword and flame artifact.

    you should not sell to pms and put it all up for auction. the axe is the most valuable, followed by the fds imo.

    also wait for more pcs

    Verdammter Choleriker lässt Folgendes fallen: Verfluchter Stab.

  • Maomaer Amnon
    Bookah
    Points
    70
    Posts
    10
    • September 29, 2026 at 11:51 PM
    • #4

    Prenerf items are worth something for collectors. I don’t know about these skins but you should def wait for more price checks and usually auctioning them is a lot better than selling to people who pm you.

    That being said, if you’re a casual player like me, any one of those will probably sell for more wealth than you ever had or will achieve in 5 years of play so it doesn’t really matter soooo much if you only get 30% of value.

    Also I’m interested in the q8 wingblade but would wait for pc.

  • Online
    trademeimfamous
    🗡️🗡️
    • 3000 points
    • Four years
    Reactions Received
    1,383
    Points
    17,823
    Trophies
    3
    Posts
    3,266
    • September 29, 2026 at 11:59 PM
    • #5
    Quote from Maomaer Amnon

    That being said, if you’re a casual player like me, any one of those will probably sell for more wealth than you ever had or will achieve in 5 years of play so it doesn’t really matter soooo much if you only get 30% of value.

    Also I’m interested in the q8 wingblade but would wait for pc.

    lmao

    Verdammter Choleriker lässt Folgendes fallen: Verfluchter Stab.

  • Maomaer Amnon
    Bookah
    Points
    70
    Posts
    10
    • September 30, 2026 at 12:02 AM
    • #6

    You disagree?^^

Similar Threads

  • Xunlai Marketplace: Trading board updates - bump limits, self-close and auto-close

    • Iaerah
    • August 3, 2026 at 9:14 PM
    • Legacy News
  • Price Check 12 year old Silver Trim/ Japanese Guild

    • Bombshell
    • April 12, 2026 at 2:35 AM
    • Price check
  • SUMMARY : TIPS & INFO ON GETTING A PRICE CHECK

    • Marcus Ferret
    • February 18, 2026 at 10:29 AM
    • Economy Discussion

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Member
  • Cottura9Minuti
Legend
  • Administrators
  • Legacy Moderator Team
  • Banned
  • Wise Guru
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
  3. Request double account
Powered by WoltLab Suite™
Hosted and managed by Kevin Petit