• Hi, looking for some wisdom please!

    Its been a long time since I loaded up guild wars (1), and I have these items which may have some value - but I have no idea what i'm dealing with. I believe two of them are "pre-nerf" and some others just "old school".

    Any help with my understanding of what I have here, the value it may have to others or if i should just keep! I'm getting back into the game, looking to go for GWAMM so some funds may help me gearing up my heroes :)


    Much love!

  • Prenerf items are worth something for collectors. I don’t know about these skins but you should def wait for more price checks and usually auctioning them is a lot better than selling to people who pm you.

    That being said, if you’re a casual player like me, any one of those will probably sell for more wealth than you ever had or will achieve in 5 years of play so it doesn’t really matter soooo much if you only get 30% of value.

    Also I’m interested in the q8 wingblade but would wait for pc.

  • That being said, if you’re a casual player like me, any one of those will probably sell for more wealth than you ever had or will achieve in 5 years of play so it doesn’t really matter soooo much if you only get 30% of value.

    Also I’m interested in the q8 wingblade but would wait for pc.

    lmao

    Verdammter Choleriker lässt Folgendes fallen: Verfluchter Stab.

  • He's right actually, tons of pre nerfs that will go for no where near what good/perfect current items will go for also heavily depends on the skin as well, i think 80% of the value is cause of the skin and how hard it was to get, I sold a R8 15^50 Wingblade for 400a a few days ago, and the waraxe i heard is about 150-300a as well, not sure on the rest though