PC on some OS items

• Hello,

I'm looking for an idea of prices for the following items!

Thank you in advance!

q12df cele scepter

20/19dom cele staff q9

golden phoenix

20/10 earth cele staff

***mod edit---thread has been changed back to the original--however, most of the information was lost so it has been reconstructed from the price checks given. In the future do NOT add items to a price check thread!!--thread is now CLOSED---mod edit***

Edited 2 times, last by cosyfiep: thread closed---new items require a new thread. (July 26, 2018 at 2:39 AM).

• q12 cele monk wand - id say max 50-100e due to highq and mediocre inherent mods. But I wouldnt more than 25e for it,even tho some people seemt to think celestial stuff are incredible rare.

Water wand-30-40e ish

q9 cele staff 20/19 I would just give it to a hero,but I have seen ppl buy 20/19 for more than its worth.

• cele shield is interesting, might get some attention but hard to tell ... ppl either hate or love the skin^^ 5-10a imo, maybe even more

golden phoenix maybe 5-25e to some collector

q12df cele scepter imo no more than 25e (and thats already lucky) IF u can find some1 who likes it, there is no real market for +5^50 10% wands, q9 it would have been something different (100e+ possible then imo) but q12 kills it .. u can try it but i doubt there will be much interest in it (same goes for water wand and other cele scepter, ive merched alot of stuff like this)

the 20/10 earth cele staff can bring u up to 75-100e or even more if some1 is looking for one, water maybe 20-40e but probably hard to sell

the 20/19dom cele staff is nice! to bad 20/19 staffs are not appriciated that much anymore ... its only 1% off from being perfect which might make it useless to collectors but to me its still perfectly useable and considering that 20/20 would probably be 50a+ easy id value this 20/19 one at atleast 2-4a BUT i dont think some1 will pay that much for tbh...if u like the skin then use it yourself or on a hero, if u try selling it u probably wont get much more than 50e but u never know :)

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

• Shields are worth some ectos. (Yes, 'some ectos' is a price so this post follows the rules)

Reading the rules is priceless

12. Price check threads.

• This section is for price checking only!

• You are not allowed to take or make offers for items under any circumstance. Failure to abide by this rule will result in an infraction.

• If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Notice how the above price checks make no sense now that you edited the OP?

Close the old thread / mark it as resolved then post new items in a new thread.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• cosyfiep July 26, 2018 at 2:42 AM

Closed the thread.