Close please

• Mods please close this. I have been very busy in RL and will have to do this some other time.

To the bidders, thank you for bidding. I did not find a good enough offer as of yet to make any sales. I might PM some ppl when I do this again.

Thanks.

Your privacy is important to me, so if you want to keep the bid private, I will honor it.

Adding the following to the thread. SB is 5e on everything. Too much to describe here so bid clearly with req, name and bonus so I know what you are bidding on. Once I see a acceptable bid to me. I will contact you here via pm and arrange for a trade. Leave your IGN also if possible. Thanks.

Greens:

OS Golds and Some Insc Weps:

All war hammers are spiky.

Please let me know if you need any more clarifications via PM.

Good luck and Best Wishes.

IGN Queen Nefredi.

• E M P E R O R

Changed the title of the thread from “WTS ULTRA RARE Q8 Fire Ghostly Staff HCT HSR + Free Q9 Air Ghostly.” to “WTS ULTRA RARE PERFECT Q8 Fire Ghostly Staff HCT HSR + Free Q9 Air Ghostly.”.
  • E M P E R O R

Changed the title of the thread from “WTS ULTRA RARE PERFECT Q8 Fire Ghostly Staff HCT HSR + Free Q9 Air Ghostly.” to “WTS RARE PERFECT Q8 Fire Ghostly Staff HCT HSR + NEW ADDED Lots of OS Golds and Greens.”.
  • Q13 Giant Slayer's Hammer 50e

My Legacy Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• E M P E R O R

Changed the title of the thread from “WTS RARE PERFECT Q8 Fire Ghostly Staff HCT HSR + NEW ADDED Lots of OS Golds and Greens.” to “Close please”.
  • cosyfiep

Closed the thread.