• Back in the day everyone was super open with who they are in game. In game names were posted on profiles, or in your post signature. These days everyone wants themselves to be a secret. Its frustrating as all hell. My last 3 trades have been hell on earth. Users with no in game name anywhere on the forums. I pm them on legacy, and they say maybe they will catch me in game to trade. I ask for their name, they say they have mine and they will catch me. What is with the secretive nonsense.

Im not interested in sitting on guild wars for 12 hours a day hoping to hear from someone. Give your name and move on.

Is this a result of needing a character name to log in? I just dont get it. Unless people are just taking b/o's on items just for the hell of it

• as it is part of the password login, yes, it is wise to NOT list your ingame name on a forum, similar to not posting your password anywhere.

Yes, it is frustrating, if you need to contact someone---suggest a time to meet up or tell them when you will be available. If they dont get together with you in a goodly amount of time, you have the option to sell to someone else (or not sell at all--see sellers rights).

:mouse:where is the 'all you can eat' cookie bar? :cookie:

• I don't think it's just about the login information. Since GW community has decreased in numbers quite significantly throughout the year, some players don't enjoy the recognition among the community and want to stay semi-incognito, just as in the old days when hundreds of thousands were playing.