• hello,

My friend says that fronnis can drop max q8 weapon. I look for something to do that isn't too hard while I relax at home. I have just a few questions about fronnis.

Can it drop q8 max weapons?

If so, is it better to just farm the chests or to kill all mobs if I want to increase chance of q8?

Does hm or nm make a difference?

What kind of weapons can drop q8 here, friend said mostly shields but he isn't really sure?

Is there another area I can farm q8 that doesn't take too much attention/Is easy?

Any help I appreciate :)

Edited once, last by abitnippy (October 14, 2018 at 10:41 PM).

• Fronis Irontoe's Lair can drop Q8s in NM from the Foes only.

Since this is EOTN, the Chests cannot drop Q8s as the level of the chests are too high.

Purple and Gold Q8s can drop from foes between levels 17-21, 20 being the best chance, and this quest has plenty of Level 20's in NM, however this is why they can't drop as Purple or Gold in HM.

Q8 Max items can only drop as a Sword, Shield or Focus. The best items that could drop here IMO would be Summit Shields.

For Farming Q8s, you can look for any location with Level 17-21 foes, if you have the right build, you can farm them solo.

For Chests, you can reference the following thread for the types of chests that still drop Q8s.

Chests with Q8 Max Drop Possibilities

Good Luck!

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

Edited 2 times, last by Agent Chevy (October 14, 2018 at 11:47 PM).

• I would say that any gold q8 sword is better then that, ;P

I agree with this quote, however from a chance perspective, you may get 2 SWS's before you get a q8 gold sword :)

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• I had literally destroyed the q8 SSS/SWS market before I got that sword haha. I think I sold it for 40a if I remember although I did have an offer of 50a past that iirc, not that it matters.

Personally I don't rate fronis as worth it because it's so hard to sell those skins now in regards to how long it takes to get them. I still have many of them just over all my characters.

The chance for anything different is also incredibly low, the stone summit literally only drop the shields, and the swords come from the 2 lone stonewolves in that mission (as well as non stone summit skins) so your chance is astronomically low to get anything worth while.

For your time your much better farming darkwing/enamled in Battledepths.

Edited once, last by GhostKairi (October 15, 2018 at 3:32 PM).

• When you have heroes in your party, drops from foes can be assigned to them from the loot table, which means it decreases the number of overall drops you see.

In addition, when you farm during favor, that increases the chances for Gold drops from foes (doesn't effect chests).