Kappa Farm

• Hello,

someone knows a good spot on Shin Jea Island or around Kaineng City to farm Kappas with Assassin, Ritualist, Dervish or Elementalits? Also i need a build if someone can help me out.

thanks in advance

• the ones outside gyala hatchery dont drop kappa shields, which i mainly want to farm for. a few ppl told me under city but idk which build or where exactly the kappas are

• The best way to get to the Kappa spot in The Undercity is starting from Vizunah Square (Local Quarter), but you would need to be a Faction native to start here.

The location of the Kappa can be found on the following wiki map, right where Baubao Wavewrath is (he is a Kappa).

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/The_Undercity/Map

You won't miss them once you get there, there is tons of them, you would just need to ball them in groups.

NM is rather easy, a variety of builds can be used.

HM is much harder, I know of a few people that use to farm this successfully with a Ranger using a Whirling Defense type of build. I don't have this build or have a Ranger setup to test it.

Another tip for The Undercity is to activate the quest "The Challenge", this will decrease the number of Plagueborn that you have run through to get to the Kappa spot.

But now that you know where to try, you may come up with something else that works.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

Edited once, last by Agent Chevy (December 12, 2018 at 9:31 PM).

• thanks a lot, i found the spot in the undercity before but there was a problem with the plagueborn enemies ( tradeoff between run skills to get to the spot and kill skills for the kappa)

• Here you are... :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just put this on PVX as well.

• did u have any special quest activated because at the beginning there are 2 plagueborn groups for me

maybe its "the challenge" like Agent said already?