• Hello,

They sure do, here is one example I happen to have in my storage...

conditon-and-Attri.jpg

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Definitely hope, keep in mind that getting this combination is not common, and getting the one you are specifically looking for is even more rare.

This is also a combination of mods that a lot of players are likely to merch, however if you create a buy thread (and you may already have) with the combos you are looking for, you may get some hits, or players may look for them if they drop. Because these are not highly wanted, I don't see them being too expensive to purchase.

Good luck!!

Chevy

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Thanks for the reminder Chevy.

Gott2022: Just to give you an indication of what is meant by uncommon mods because they get merched. Ive been looking for a specific shield attribute combination since about 8 years now and have only found 2 in all this time, one of them being purple... you had better forget about wanting to look for a specific attribute of Strength or Tactics, requirement or even specific skins if you want one like that.

• Well it's been 4 years i'm looking for somethings like this thas why I'm asking :)

I never got some of this and i'm sure people thinks it's merch

I will post on the "buy" with more information on what I need

Thanks again !

For more information I love ChestRuning and got some nice shield but never mix like this