PC Q7/16 Celestial Shields Dual Reductions

• Hoy, need a solid PC (or something close) to a collection of 3 Celestials Shields, all Q7/16 tactics

AR16 / Q7 Tactics
    +10 Piercing
    -2 / enchants
    232g

AR16 / Q7 Tactics

-2 / enchants

+10 Slashing
    236g

AR16 / Q7 Tactics

-2 / enchants

+10 Blunt

164g

I hope some real numbers and not something like "put on Sales, dont take offers in pm or xxx arms easyblabla"
    Thanks to your time whoever answer.

#Lao

• It simply isn’t possible to give numbers. So you’re gonna get numbers randomly plucked out of thin air or “I wouldn’t sell below x” because there isn’t a precedent for shields like this being sold recently.

Seriously, the only way to know is to see where the bids go. There’s a reason some items can’t be valued exactly as it depends on a multitude of factors.

This set of three has been around for a long time. I think they passed through my hands on their journey maybe 8-10 years ago. I recall selling them to a PvPer for the respective armour bonuses.

Also, at the risk of being picky, they’re not dual reductions, just dual modded. No Canthan shields can have dual reduction mods - those are a Prophecies only phenomenon.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• Also, at the risk of being picky, they’re not dual reductions, just dual modded. No Canthan shields can have dual reduction mods - those are a Prophecies only phenomenon.

I've always considered any dual damages reductions shields if they have not bonus HP and a +1 attributes.
    ie :
    -2 st / -3
    - 2 enchant + 10 vs XX
    - 2 stance +10 vs Blunt

imo, those 3 would be dual damages reduction for me.
    just not on same market value (especially a -2 / -3 for example)

ALSO

Taking reference on old prices, when the market flip every years or so, is not accurate.
    Im sure some numbers can be put by some ppl or either one by one shields or the complete set.

• Except you’ve answered your own question. Reduction is a reduction in damage. A +10 armour vs a type isn’t a reduction in the damage, it’s more armour versus the damage. It’s a fine distinction. Also dual reduction shields cannot drop any more.

• As said above, yes, exact prices cannot be said, as said before, referring old sales often is worthless (but usually only possible thing to do and better then nothing, you can reflect total market change to prices back then -> prices now )

But, celestial skin is not too wanted, so finding buyer / buyers could be tricky.

Q7 are allways wanted.. 10/-2e seem be wanted atm, but not many pay "really high" values for them..

Id personally value the set at 250a range for the 3. idk if its close to actual price or not, but my guess is that.. hope it helps

• Just keep an eye on the bumping rules. You are not allowed to reply to your own thread within 24 hours. I’ve let it go for now as your reply was pertinent to the discussion, but consider this a warning. You risk your thread being closed if you reply again. Cosyfiep wont be so er... flexible.... (added by said mod for effect )

:mouse:

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

Edited once, last by cosyfiep: added some ....mods :p (April 27, 2019 at 11:24 PM).

• Personally I'm pretty annoyed by you're choice of language . You ask for "real numbers" when you know (or your should know) that its impossible to give an accurate figure. Any dropped item in the game has a price range and the more rare / obscure the item generally the bigger the potential range is. The level of buy demand for any q7/16 is very small as most people are priced out of this market. Add to that the number of these items left in circulation / scarcity of trades and it will produce a huge variance in potential price paid. Could sell for 50a or 150a each and anybody who gives you an exact figure is picking a number from an estimated range based on very little data. I could go on about how price discovery process works but this rant is already long enough.

Pleikki says 250a for the set and that sounds like the right ballpark to me but in the end they will sell for as much as someone is willing to pay.

PS. I agree with Max (and everyone else will) that these are not dual reduction as the term is commonly used.

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• Put it up for sale.

If you get offers - that is what it is worth.

If you don't get offers - look at the bright side - you just made 632g.

Threads like this almost make me think the PC section should close. It is a bunch of opinions of people who think an item has a certain value if they were interested in the item themselves but in fact are not. Speculation creates greedy sellers who end up frustrated from false hopes.

• cosyfiep June 6, 2019 at 6:53 PM

Closed the thread.