[CLOSED] PC Some items to fund my collection

• [CLOSED]

Hey there,

In order to fund my needs for my nature themed collection, it's "empty your xunlai" time.

Here are 6 things I'd need a PC on :

jAe5oYs.png

JD4r6kA.png

Jki3GtJ.png

N6xEzgs.png

0ZL2Vja.png

cHunmVc.png

Thanks in advance :D

ign: Teh Luvs Melandru

Making High Quality Cookies [亡囗囗大]

Edited once, last by Teh (May 16, 2019 at 6:40 AM).

• q10 tac balded shield: no hp mod makes it unwanted, i dont think you ll find a buyer for this

q11 ornate tac shield: useful for sc´s like fmaw and nice skin, middle req, 125e seems a fair price, but depending on the buyer it could be a bit more or less

q9 str ornate shield: no hp mod, like the first bladed shield, i dont think you can sell it

q10 tac ornate shield: good sc mods for sin although +44 i think you can sell it for some ectos, 25-50e

q13 tac ornate shield. high req, no hp mod, merch imo

q10 str bladed: stance mods are good with str, sadly 1 off, some ppl really like the skin, just sell it if u get a decent offer or put it on a hero

• Not a PC, just a reminder that there are plenty of people who collect 10vs shields, including -2/+10 shields. The lack of hp mod does not make these unsellable imo.

Good luck with your nature-themed collection. I think many people are looking forward to seeing it grow. Grow. Get it?

• +10vs XX -2wE shields always sell for about 25e no matter what req or skin, 10vs XX -2wS shields are hard to sell but yet its still possible to get a few ectos

ornate vs cold imo 40-75e, orante -2w/44wE 20-40e might be possible if you find the right buyer

bladed 50-150e imo

@RyGerhardt just because a shield has no hp mod does not mean its not worth something, indeed for most farms, runs and pve stuff dual reduce shields are better. With these you will recieve less dmg and thats alot better than 30 or 45hp imo, since you can get alot of hp from pcons nowadays^^

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

• I disagree with basically everything @RyGerhardt said. I agree with basically everything hGt said Kabong said.

Would like to add @RyGerhardt clearly doesn't realise ranger is one of the main roles in high end PvE now and req on shields is irrelevant for that purpose. 10vs fire -2 ench most definitely has value and Ornate isn't a terrible skin.

+1 on the nature themed good luck wishes.

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• Teh May 16, 2019 at 6:41 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Some items to fund my collection” to “[CLOSED] PC Some items to fund my collection”.
  • cosyfiep May 16, 2019 at 8:58 PM

Closed the thread.