PC q8 Hornbow (Dragon)

• Very nice bow, and not too common skin either

Id personally seek atleast 5-10a, but with several intrested could go higher like 20a imo

That is really comforting to hear since I randomly just stumbled upon this item in my inventory. I probably got it as a drop before 2011 honestly and smacked it on hero without knowing better at the time.

Would you happen to have any evidence of similar postings? I've had a hard time finding past examples.

• Agree with Pleikki on pc assessment, and nice bow. This is considered prenerf (hasn’t dropped since 2006). If you weren’t around back than, you had to have acquired it from another player.

Finding another sale for this skin and this mod (similar situation for most prenerf items), won’t be easy and if not within the last 6 months to a year, prices continue to change on a monthly basis. For items like this, it comes down to interest and how much someone is willing to pay. Avoid selling to private offers on PM as you may miss out on an opportunity for multiple bidders.

And just a friendly tip, take a look at the forum rules, you can’t respond to your own post in sell, buy or pc threads within 24 hours or it will be considered an early bump. Don’t want to see you get caught by the Legacy police :)

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• cosyfiep June 21, 2019 at 8:11 PM

Closed the thread.