q8 max gold Sun and Moon Shield AGAIN

• One of the rarest inscri Q8's around imo. With the right people interested trying to compete collections and needing this item could easily go 75-100a perhaps more. If you can find that person in 2019 I don't know but then again I would not be selling ;)

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• Official Post

i also have 1 lying around somewhere, probably not as rare as you make it out to be.

It’s probably worth qualifying that. It is one of the rarer r8 Inscribable skins out there. I’d say there are a hundred or so. I myself have owned six or seven over the years as they passed through my account. Not in the same league as gold r8 Darkwings or Enamelled, but certainly many times rarer than a Woden buckler or a tall shield in r8 Inscribable, of which there are likely tens of thousands.

And it’s certainly not in the same field as the truly rare OS stuff. Nevertheless, it is one of the rarer gold r8 Inscribable skins, just as Pyro says.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• i also have 1 lying around somewhere, probably not as rare as you make it out to be.

I will add there is a difference between the rarity of an item as in how hard it is to get drop / how many exist and how many come up for sale. Is this case I think the latter is more relevant, you just don't see them. @zxc You say you have one? Is it for sale with a b/o of 50a? In some if not all cases the amount of items in existence doesn't matter. What matters is how many there are in active circulation (not in collections never to be sold, dead accounts ect) + the new supply being created from drops.

Considering the game population left and amount of people killing foes capable of dropping this in NF its not surprising its a particularity hard item to find. I'll agree with Max maybe there is a few hundred but subtract all the ones in no sell collections, banned and dead accounts and its a very small number. I stand by my original PC of 75-100a with the conditions I specified because thats what I would expect to have to pay to get one.

That being said if you dont think its as rare as all that then fine. Everybody entitled to there opinion and the more opinions in a PC tread that better :)

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• Juste to Five another hint :

It is rare skin these days, for beeing a random drop skin from nf. And nf is barely farmed..

However, it’s Not ONE of the rarest skins. Top 10 yeah, but there are serval rarer (tribal, sea purse, equine, oaken....). Talking about gold rarity.

And thé fact that blue version is not rare at all, makes it less valuable imo (contrary to trabial for example.)

It’s still a rare and nice Shield, double digit arms range. I wont be more precise about my opinion of its Value, for beeing obviously interested in.

IG: jacke l eventreur

• afaik this is the first one in years thats up for sale (IF its up for sale xD) and not only jack is looking for it for quite a while now, i stick with my 100a+ pc knowing well that the market these days is tough ecspecially in such a price range. Anything below 75a i wouldnt accept and ppl will pay that if they dont wanna wait another year or two to get one. To me its in the top 5 rarest gold insc shields... and blue is still worth something, ive sold a few blues for around 10a/ea last year

PS: 100a (+) is a FINAL price and you should not take this as s/b, if u do that u wont get any offers i guess

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

Edited 3 times, last by hGt (July 13, 2019 at 10:51 PM).

• Ectoplasmus August 5, 2019 at 5:16 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “q8 max gold Sun and Moon Shield AGAIN” to “q8 Vabbian Bastion and q8 Gothic Axe”.
  • cosyfiep August 5, 2019 at 10:44 PM

Closed the thread.
  • cosyfiep August 5, 2019 at 10:45 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “q8 Vabbian Bastion and q8 Gothic Axe” to “q8 max gold Sun and Moon Shield AGAIN”.