Closed - How much should I expect to pay for low req (3-5) swords and axes?

• Closed

As the title says, I have decided I would like to start collecting low req (3-5) Old School, gold, swords and axes. While I realize price of course would be dependent on skin, in general what should I expect to pay. For example on something like this (this one is already mine :))?

0yT88wU.png

Thanks everyone for your input.

Edited 2 times, last by Sonya of red (July 26, 2019 at 8:12 PM).

• With stuff like this its not what you should expect to pay, it's more what you are willing to pay. Most ppl just merchfood this stuff (some don't ;P ) so you are basically paying ppl to pay attention more to drops and a storage fee (lol) until they can trade.

Honestly, they could be worth just 1k like an unid to you, and you might find some, or, you could pay 5-10e and maybe get more faster.

Honestly, putting a price on them is relatively hard.

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• It will depends on their damage actualy.

A non Max q3-5 is literally merch food.

On the contrary good skin (let’s Say sephis axe for example) with max damage would interst other buyers, so price could go higher.

So as looney say, they are worth what you’re willing to offer.

Gl on the hunt :)

IG: jacke l eventreur

• This is really hard to answer on a general basis and not to a specific item.

The audience of this type of stuff is limited, there will be a mixture of those that would merch, keep for personal collection, or seek a buyer of these types of items.

As a collector myself, I mainly look for the DMG being max for that req, with some exceptions to that "personal rule".

Using the Scimitar example pictured, it is nice to have a 15^50 mod, this may attract some people, however the max dmg for Q5 Sword is 13-18 so this part is pretty far off.

One exception to my "personal rule" is gold Q3s are very rare, I would keep, buy any of these regardless of the dmg, but that is my own opinion. I may not pay a lot or donate a kidney, but I would want to preserve these to avoid being marched.

Like always, skins also matter as mentioned above by others. This could drive the interest of a particular item or even if someone would merch vs sell.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Sonya of red July 26, 2019 at 8:12 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “How much should I expect to pay for low req (3-5) swords and axes?” to “Closed - How much should I expect to pay for low req (3-5) swords and axes?”.
  • cosyfiep July 28, 2019 at 12:28 AM

Closed the thread.