Iron man style collection?

• So I got to thinking we all have some very nice items. I think it might be fun to start a collection of only new drops for ourselves. It would be a fun way to see what nice things are coming into the game rather than what has been out there for a decade. So in essence nothing traded for but rather drops we get that are "nice".

• I do like the idea of showcasing newer drops, however I think this is currently already being done in the "How did Guild Wars Treat you Today?" thread. At least that's where I tend to post any drops that are worthy of sharing it's existence as a new item introduced into the game, but on the other hand, it's also the same thread where other things (bad drops, good purchases, accomplishments in game) are also posted so it is a mixture of stuff.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Met a couple of returning old school players who needed to capture the new elites today when I logged on, so we went for a trip to Sacnoth Valley, then to the Ruptured Heart, and finally to Perdition Rock on to round out tonight's journeys.

On the final run (they wanted to capture all the new skills:) we did battle with one Harn Coldstone, which was a cool fight in that he is an Ele boss that uses melee weapons and shields, in this case he spawned with a Falchion and a Aegis. He uses Obsidian Flesh to tank and upon killing him he dropped this shield, his actual shield I have no doubt. Not a perfect drop but VERY thematic which I am all about and I met two new friends along the way. We are returning tomorrow evening to capture the rest of the skills :)