Hi all, Ministry of Purity here!
I have decided to create a very fun challenge for myself in this amazing game! I created a group of all Elite Ministry heroes that can only run builds ran by the Ministry. I plan on documenting over a long period of time my accomplishments with this group! My overall goal is to get GWAMM, but this will take a long time as I will have to test many builds, and cater to every zone in order for this to work, especially in HM.
At first this was a joke that I thought would never come into fruition, but it is now the most fun thing I've done in this game in recent years. After years of meta builds, helping people with my para Lady Miina, giving away all of wealth to newcomers; I decided it was time to do something fun for myself!
Rules for this challenge:
- I can run any build I want on my character only.
- Pcons are allowed.
- Interchanging of heroes whenever needed. (i.e., change merc heroes to any profession needed to progress)
- Monster skills (used by Ministry) can only be replaced by Res Signet or a skill similar to it.
- If build does not have Monster skill, I can change 1 skill out for a Res Signet.
- (Edit rule) Heroes required for use in Elona can run any build...they are not worthy of Ministry builds.
- (Edit rule) I have to use every Ministry build at least once.
- No disabling of skills (unless upkeep enchant), Ministry use every skill, so I will as well.
- I must get masters on every mission attempted in order to move on.
- Have fun!
If anyone is wondering where I am getting my builds from, here is the link - https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Category:Ministry_of_Purity
Here are some photos of the Ministry, as well as them purging Cantha of filth.
The Ministry arriving at Kaineng.
Ridding the world of this filth.