• Hello everyone.

Recently i got interested by farming some low req weapons. especially scythes, spears and shields of course.

So i went on the requirement page of wiki to know all max damage weapons for low req.

req 5 scythe are supposed to be 9-32 but i just noticed i have a 10-32 one xD

Can someone tell if its a bugged wep or is it because i customized it or something else ? x)

Here it is :

I bought this scythe 50e when i did my comeback of 8 years break, i bought it to practice my first sc's and of course i had no clue what was the max damage for low req weapons

its been 2 years im using it and i just noticed 2 days ago it was 10-32 dmg.

Pls dont tell me it would be xx armbraces wep if not customized xD

So anyone got some infos about this ? is it bugged or kinda rare ?

Edit : i actually found some infos about it on wiki

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Scythe

• Scythes with a maximum less than 41 damage occasionally have a minimum of 10 damage.
    • They have a lower critical hit factor than other weapons. Maximum weapon damage is multiplied by 1.09 (2^0.125) instead of 1.41 (2^0.5 = √ 2).
    • They have an inherent ability to strike up to three adjacent foes in front of the wielder. All bonuses (and penalties) will be calculated for each successful hit, including those from attack skills.
      • For example, Vampiric scythes can steal up to 15 health per swing.
      • Some skills can cause different types of effects on each hit, e.g. Desperation Blow might cause different conditions on each foe.
    • The range of the scythe is slightly larger than adjacent and is not the same as that used by Cyclone Axe or Ancestors' Rage.

IGN : Alchimist Derv

Edited once, last by Alchimist (February 28, 2020 at 12:55 AM).

• Nice find being max for Q5.

If you haven't found the following post here on the forum yet, this is a great guide for the highest and lowest dmg found per weapon per requirement....

GW gear stat ranges and Gallery - Rebirth

10 as lower limit is not necessarily rare for scythes, but only certain requirements have been reported. For example, you see on the above that Q5 has 10-32, but the highest dmg for q8 that starts with 10 that has been report is 10-30, which means the first time someone finds the first q8 10-30+, they need to post a picture on that post so that Red can update it.

Since you have been farming low level weapons as you mentioned, you may find the above post very interesting. You will see that players are still consistently posting new Max or Min dmg's so that this guide can be updated accordingly.

Chevy

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.