PC on a few OS items - CLOSED

• yes #7 is practically priceless item and really impossible to value, its 1st dual red q8 crude i've seen on my gw career, and one of those items that could be crown jewel of someones collection.

Therefor, if you are looking to sell it, you shouldnt sell it for lowballs but wait for motivated buyer if there isnt bidwar driving price high, comparing other q8 dual reds and items even close in same category this should be in 250a+ range considering it's rarity. Crude is also one of most wanted skins, and worst mistake you can make here imo is to sell it too quickly! catching all possible intrested buyers with items like these can take months!

Get more opinions and thats real piece there!

#6 also is very nice item, ive sold core skin q8 10/10 staffs for 25-50a in general, i paid ~30-35a for holy staff like that if i remember correct years ago, and i would think its someting similar in price now.

#3 q8 15^50 longswords sold at best for 50-75a as far as i know, while without intrest bids only gone to ~20a range, i think fair lies somewhere between maybe 30-40a range imo

Edited once, last by Pleikki (June 22, 2020 at 5:53 AM).

• Official Post

That crude shield is spectacular. And almost impossible to value. I can’t help on its value though as I need it for my own collection, and will be prepared to bid hard to acquire it if you decide to sell it, so would create a huge conflict of interest if I were to value it.

And I agree with Pleikki about the long swords.

Max.

• acaw June 23, 2020 at 5:18 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on a few OS items” to “PC on a few OS items - two new items”.
  • Hey,

Thank you for the responses everyone.

It was a bit of a gut punch to find out the guru was shut down considering how much time i spent on that website. I'm happy to see how active this site is.

Bumping this to hopefully find out about two more items I posted in the original post.

Thanks again.

**Mod Edit**

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited once, last by bsoltan: Mod Edit. (June 23, 2020 at 9:46 AM).

• acaw August 20, 2020 at 6:55 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on a few OS items - two new items” to “PC on a few OS items - CLOSED”.
  • bsoltan August 20, 2020 at 6:08 PM

Closed the thread.