Diessa Chalices Broken???

• Hi All,

I am a returning player who wants a bit of bling for one of their characters...

I have now run full Cathedral of Flames 17 times, for a grand total of 3 Chalices.

Admittedly, I am not running a solo farming build, but am using a "let's breeze through the dungeon" full party. Nevertheless, 3 drops in 17 runs makes me want to consider a throwaway account and an illegal item seller.

Any sensible suggestions??

• Thank you for your response.

I have Assasin / Ritualist / Dervish characters who are quite capable of solo farming.

But when the PVX Wiki build page for "Dervish Chalice Farm" reports "20 runs - no chalice drops" then something is wrong with the actual drop rate.

I understand that bot-farming is bad for the game, so I will go and see what real player farming builds get from the CoF run.

• Official Post

It isn't wrong/broken it just has a very low drop rate.

It has always been like this. Many people did CoF farming and 600/smite etc and still the drop-rate was quite low.

Since some of the farms got nerfed fewer people farm it and so it's even less available/commands a higher price.

• Solo farming it though is the best advice. It will improve the drop rate significantly, but the drop rate will still be low. Like this video: he got in his solo farm 2 drops in one run.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I do cod every now and then for fun and loot, and it’s not atypical to get no chalices, but I’ve gotten 2 in some full clear dungeon runs. But the average is definitely less than one per run with heroes. Drops are better with people Than solo (per wiki), get in a run with smelly cat friar, or set up a tank plus vos spiker run with allies.