Diessa Chalices Broken???

• Hi All,

I am a returning player who wants a bit of bling for one of their characters...

I have now run full Cathedral of Flames 17 times, for a grand total of 3 Chalices.

Admittedly, I am not running a solo farming build, but am using a "let's breeze through the dungeon" full party. Nevertheless, 3 drops in 17 runs makes me want to consider a throwaway account and an illegal item seller.

Any sensible suggestions??

• Thank you for your response.

I have Assasin / Ritualist / Dervish characters who are quite capable of solo farming.

But when the PVX Wiki build page for "Dervish Chalice Farm" reports "20 runs - no chalice drops" then something is wrong with the actual drop rate.

I understand that bot-farming is bad for the game, so I will go and see what real player farming builds get from the CoF run.

• You can always make a buy thread and see if anyone has a few they are willing to sell/give to you. (and yeah, horrible drop rate--think I have a total of 4 in all the years I have played--though not farming it)

:mouse:where is the 'all you can eat' cookie bar? :cookie:

• I do cod every now and then for fun and loot, and it’s not atypical to get no chalices, but I’ve gotten 2 in some full clear dungeon runs. But the average is definitely less than one per run with heroes. Drops are better with people Than solo (per wiki), get in a run with smelly cat friar, or set up a tank plus vos spiker run with allies.