Bugged/old Sup Vigor runes?

• Just bought a handful of sup vigors off someone in kamadan and noticed something odd. Some of them have preset gold values (100g) that displayed when hovering over them and others had none. The ones that had none display a 25g value at the merchant. These ones can be identified (I ID'd the one that shows a value of 196g at the merchant). I decided to test these against the ones bought from the rune trader and those too displayed a 100g value (the 100g value ones also can't be identified).

Anyone know what's going on here? Are some of these from before a certain time/patch or what?

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Hmm yeah I guess that makes sense. For some reason I was thinking the game would treat them both the same mechanically. The ones from the trader have to come from somewhere (drops), but I guess they're different in that regard.

Cheers

IGN: Vengeful Was Unholy
    Discord: Unholy2295
    WTB Pre-nerf Greens -> Information
    My WTB Thread

• Hmm... That's interesting. I'm thrown off by 3 different values. If buying from the trader would result in a unique merchant price, and a drop would result in another unique merchant price, then what's with 3 unique values? Is it dependent on the time of value that the trader sells the rune at?

I'm not sure if I've ever bought the rune from the trader, or paid much attention to the gold value given by the merchant.

• Hmm... That's interesting. I'm thrown off by 3 different values. If buying from the trader would result in a unique merchant price, and a drop would result in another unique merchant price, then what's with 3 unique values? Is it dependent on the time of value that the trader sells the rune at?

I'm not sure if I've ever bought the rune from the trader, or paid much attention to the gold value given by the merchant.

As he said trader ones were 100g

Others unid were 25g, this is standard base merch value for every unid dropped rune/insig

The one 196g was a unid 25g one he identified, every unid is worth more when you id it.

Like even greens do the same, 35g base, but, id them you will see 36g up to near 100g

M4M 25g base ~100g ± ided

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ